Where would this card rank all time?

Conor vs. Chandler - boring
Izzy vs. Poaton - meh kinda interesting but not deserved at all. I'd rather have Pereira fight a contender
Edwards vs. Muhammad - boring
Val vs. Grasso - No clue who these are so gonna assume it's WMMA. Minus two points
Assuming you mean Gaethje vs. Holloway? - Not interested at all in seeing Holloway get beat up again at LW

About a 5/10 overall probably.

When have you ever seen Conor or Chandler in a boring fight?

All the fighters in this vid should be on the card.

Merry Christmas Sherbros

Pretty low in my books. Why would anyone want to see poatan and Izzy 100?

I do not care if I never see Conor fight again nor will it excite me that he is fighting, but the casuals love him and will generate ppv

Pereira vs Aspinall
Edwards vs Shavkat
Islam vs gaethje BMF and lightweight belt on line (nobody cares about Holloway)
Khamzat vs izzy
Arman vs olive
Conor vs Chandler

That would be ideal 300 for me

7/10 card honestly. No real stakes in most of the fights.

Honestly,

Conor v Nate 3
GSP v Andy
Brock v Stipe
Izzy v Khamzat
Justin v Max

Does kinda justify a solid card for a momentus occasion.

It leaves title fights available to headline the next half year and doesnt cut them thin

UFC 217 is the clear number 1 for me.

MSG. 3 title fights. 3 new champions all by finish. And the return of GSP. A Wonderboy UD against Masvidal. And Costa TKOd Hendricks rounded out the Main Card.
One of my favorites too. I was there and it was just an increcdible night.

Great card. Won't rank it against others because my memory is to shitty to remember the other great ones.

But I'm not interested in seeing Izzy vs. Poatan again at all.

This is a rumored 300 card.

Main- Conor v Chandler
Co main - Izzy v Poatan 3 (or 5)
Edwards v Belal
Val v Grasso
Justin v Max

Dustin v St Denis as prelim headliner fight

Would be top 3 of not top 2 for me

I don't care to see
Conor vs Chandler (washed up vs washed up)

Izzy vs Poatan III/V (redundant and Izzy hasn't earned a second LHW title shot, he's not even a champion. Alex is a farce, should face Ankalaev or a geappler)

Val vs Grasso (Women's mma lol)

I do care to see
Justin vs Max, it's a fun one but not too relevant. Justin is in title contention, when he gets smacked back down by another champ is when he should take these "fun" fights.

Belal vs Edwards, it's the right fight to make but not the most interesting one at 170lbs. To be quite frank, Shavkat is the man, the true contender, the guy we all identify as way more of a threat to the throne than Belal. Belal has captured no interest and shown us nothing to think he'd beat Leon, also Belal has fed largely on the old (Thompson, Burns, Maia).

Poirier vs Benoit St Denis, Great fight, makes tons of sense. You gotta get these up and comers over with wins over big names otherwise they seem to just circle in orbit as both a contender and not a contender for too long and the division continues to stagnate. This fight would tell us a lot about Benoit as well. Action packed, relevant, high level.

In conclusion this fight card sucks if you're trying to make some major card.

My counter card

(C) Leon Edwards vs Shavkat Rakhmonov
(IC) Tom Aspinall vs Jailton Almeida
Arman Tsarukyan vs Charles Oliveira
Umar Nurmagomedov vs Yadong Song
Paddy Pimblett vs Benoit St Denis

Prelims
Caio Borralho vs Brendan Allen
Tagir Ulanbekov vs Tatsuro Taira

<5>

Bumlal would stink the entire card up.

1/10 wood not stream.

<DisgustingHHH>

What? My life sucks because my opinion differs from yours?
Because your satisfaction levels are skewed. If this great card is a 5, there's a lot of shit you must not enjoy

If this fight card were to happen it would look pretty average afterwards

The most hyped up fight cards almost never stand the test of time

Conor vs. Chandler - boring
Izzy vs. Poaton - meh kinda interesting but not deserved at all. I'd rather have Pereira fight a contender
Edwards vs. Muhammad - boring
Val vs. Grasso - No clue who these are so gonna assume it's WMMA. Minus two points
Assuming you mean Gaethje vs. Holloway? - Not interested at all in seeing Holloway get beat up again at LW

About a 5/10 overall probably.

Conor VS Chander + 9
Izzy VS Potato + 6
Justin VS Max + 5
Val VS Grasso - 4
Edwards VS Belial - 10

Result:

6 / 10

Back