McDonald's to Open New Chain called CosMc's

MLarson

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

McDonald's said it is opening a new chain called CosMc's that will focus on coffee and other drinks, a step that is viewed as a challenge to Starbucks and Dunkin' as the fast-food giant seeks to boost afternoon sales.

In b4 a bunch of dorks who are out of shape and cant cook shit on mcdonalds for being unhealthy and not tasting good.

McNuggets, McDoubles, McChickens, McFlurries, GOATed fries, absolutely delicious

If anybody can try and compete with Starbucks, it’s McDonald’s. They already have a built in loyal customer base for their McCafe drinks, so those customers will most likely start going to the CosMc’s coffee shops.

Their burgers and nuggets suck, their fries I'm not even sure are food.... but their coffees are really good.

In b4 a bunch of dorks who are out of shape and cant cook shit on mcdonalds for being unhealthy and not tasting good.

McNuggets, McDoubles, McChickens, McFlurries, GOATed fries, absolutely delicious
Those jalapeno mcdoubles were pretty good

They should open up a chain called "24-hour sausage and egg McMuffin" since that's the only good thing they make and it would be available when their customers actually want it.
In my area, the death of 24 hour McBreakfast because of Covid, is one reason why I curse that goddamn virus every day(also the end of 24 hour grocery stores) .

Back