Media Strickland bad assing giving brain damage to a dude while Izzy replies in jealousy

I haven’t been following this feud closely, but it looks like he’s pulling a Chael/Anderson storyline?

So you are trying to say that Izzy wants to knock his team mates out and look like a douche doing it?
<bball1>

Last edited:
Pretty sure I have seen all at one point or another so jumping around.

Watching s2 until

Ritchie gets killed
Ritchie is a top tier villain, up there with Phil Leotardo and Johnny sack.
And yeah, I've always said sopranos is like a river, you can really jump in wherever and enjoy it

Ritchie is a top tier villain, up there with Phil Leotardo and Johnny sack.
And yeah, I've always said sopranos is like a river, you can really jump in wherever and enjoy it
It's the trouble makers that drive it forward to interesting places.

Ritchie, Jackie Jr, Ralphie, Phil, anyone who gets out of jail and doesn't get why things aren't how they remember- Tony B

It's the trouble makers that drive it forward to interesting places.

Ritchie, Jackie Jr, Ralphie, Phil, anyone who gets out of jail and doesn't get why things aren't how they remember- Tony B
Feech lol

"Good thing for me then, that your book don't mean ugatz to me! What's yours is yours Paulie, but what ain't is anybody else's!"

The only logical response is to help a man out of a tree to have a nice conversation and come to a friendly agreement.

Orlando Sanchez tweaking Sean's arm standing in sparring. Controversial video because no one has any idea what happened beforehand (conflicting reports) that led up to it. Just know that watching the 10-second-version of the video Orlando looked bad.

The truth is Strick came in talking shit and saying he'd beat them up (half tongue in cheek) so that fat guy said let's grapple then.

Izzy's right though. Only losers try to hurt their sparring partners.

Shit move from Sean. That training partner was undersized and overmatched…who’s being trained?!

A lot of people are giving Orlando shit , & I understand that point of view I really do
But
Let’s look at it like this , he was there to help Strickland with his grappling for an upcoming fight , he’s the one doing a favour, I’m under the assumption that Strickland started beaking off like a 15 year old wannabe gang banger and Orlando got a bit pissed and decided to be a little rough with him , did he break or injure his arm ? No but he probably could have .
Look at it like this , if Strickland asked triple G to come and spar with him to help him with his boxing for an upcoming Mma fight , and Golovkin took the time for him , and while they were putting their gloves on Strickland was running his mouth at him as he always does “ OH YEAH IM THE MMA FIGHTER HERE BITCH I COULD TOTTLY KILL YOU IN A REAL FIGHT BLA BLA BLA BLA”

And Golovkin thought to himself “ fuck this asshole “ and dropped him , would you be that shocked ?

I’m not trying to entirely justify it , I’m just trying to explain it

Last edited:
Another thing that bugs me:
I've KOed exactly two training partners accidently.

(One ducked into a body kick, and one from a soft left hook they turned into)

My immediate response was saying "oh shit" being very concerned and rushing and checking on them while for the rest of the day apologizing profusely.

Accidents happen but to just be indifferent about it bugs the hell put of me.

Like dude, these are your training partners/friends.

Let alone posting the shit online.

I actually agree with Izzy here for once. This is gross. Hope Izzy KOs Strickland back into irrelevancy

If you’re gonna be introduced to CTE from living the Tapout lifestyle, you might as well have a trusted ally do it

Back