Media Strickland doesn't think Navy Seals can last a week training with him; Navy Seal reacts

Sean trains mma 100% of his time, with some strength training inbetween. So Cardio and strength which translates perfectly into the Seal training.
The Seal trains 5% of his time hand to hand combat. Because they just need it 1% of the time, if at all. Which translates terribly to MMA

8ohfho9RxO1MoWYB5nwXudINJprdPRk8L15WCKbuNr4OI2O0t92zBXxNdo84euFuUUoBglInU-MazQNP7k0RqSC569DaSlKVkwBrRA
A classic lol

strickland said that hed make navy seals quit

fun fact mma fighters also train for endurance stamina etc
not just sparring

so obviously they can train and lets all see who quits right?

if u really want destruction
the navy seal can bring his sniper gun
So you're doubling down on the stupidity of your posts, quality stuff.

Mainly this. you gave yourself a very good answer...
Soldiers do not use "rules". They do not do "fair".
Two completely different realities.
And you think if Sean was in that situation he would say "uh oh. I cant do this, it's against MMA rules."...? You think if Gordon Ryan was in a life and death fight he wouldnt' strangle someone because it's against BJJ tournament rules? They have all of the ability in the world to snap limbs, necks, and strangle people. They don't do it, because they're in a competition, just because they don't do it in competition doesn't mean they lack the ability to do it. How is this hard to understand? You think if a a Navy SEAL gets into a bar fight they just start killing everyone in sight because they're trained to kill?

If you put a SEAL and Strickland on a mat with no weapons, not equipment. They're both standing there in a pair of shorts and nothing else, and you say "No rules. Go." Sean will have sex with that SEAL if he wants to, and there is nothing the SEAL can do to stop him.

I don't think armstrong is the best example here. While he has admitted to, or did test positive for corticosteroids, his drug of choice was EPO, which is designed more toward giving you an aerobic advantage than giving you a strength advantage and building muscle.

I think you're right. As you can see from this article, the number of people testing positive during the crossfit season increased from 2 in 2010 to 19 in 2018. It appears to tail off after that, which means to me that the athletes started making even more money, thereby allowing them to pay someone to help them beat the tests one way or another.

He also admitted to using Andriol, Cortisone, HGH, and Actovegin. Google says he was also on Testosterone but I'm not sure how accurate that is.

kid, let me explain the "basic difference":
Sean fights within certain rules.
A soldier does not do "fair". He is not in a competition. He is trained to accomplish his objective. Simple as that. Different jobs.

While Sean is conditioned to use what "score more points" in a fight, a soldier is not concerned about how he looks or how fair whatever he is doing is.
So IF there would EVER be a fight,the soldier will surely be the ones to start. On his terms, like he is trained to do. (by the way, he will also not wait for any bell to ring.
Let me be clear: There is no competition since only one side would be "competing".The other side will plan, train and execute his mission.
It will simply be his job/his mission to use every advantage at his disposal.
This is not even a "right or wrong" type of case.
They are simply different realities, with different objectives/mindsets.
Just remember, Sean "Plays" Fighting.
The soldier trains everything and anything to maximize his advantages for the quickest/safest kill/threat elimination he can (If that is the objective).

I mean, do you REALLY think Sean brings ANY fear to these guys????
Think about it: Sean first agrees HOW MUCH MONEY is the minimum he is willing to put his body on the line. That is his motivation!
And only once "the punishment is worthy", he will "endure" the hardship of a training camp... this is a completely different mindset.....
Didn't realize you were trolling. Just ignore my previous reply.

Sean trains mma 100% of his time, with some strength training inbetween. So Cardio and strength which translates perfectly into the Seal training.
The Seal trains 5% of his time hand to hand combat. Because they just need it 1% of the time, if at all. Which translates terribly to MMA
Who your fighting against is a massive factor as well, MMA fighters train to fight very skilled rival martial artists, miltiary people will mostly train to be able to neutralise much more unskilled opponents very quickly.

I'd like to see Strickland pass Combat Diving part of Seal training, and the many other schools Seals need to pass. He thinks everything is calisthenics and running. Fuckin idiot.

He also admitted to using Andriol, Cortisone, HGH, and Actovegin. Google says he was also on Testosterone but I'm not sure how accurate that is.
Steroids ≠ Bodybuilder.

One of the biggest steroid cheats of our lifetime...
View attachment 1031727

I have no idea what Special forces soldiers take or dont take. But steroids have the ability to help you heal and recover faster. Mental and physical toughness can't do shit for you if your body is broken. I remember a popular Crossfitter saying the same thing "Crossfit isn't about being a bodybuilder. Steroids wouldn't help us." And anyone who believes that is fucking retarded.

Of course he took all that other stuff at some point. However, his drug of choice by a wide wide margin was EPO, and his workouts probably never focused on building muscle volume and weight. So again, as I was replying in the context of your original post above with Armstrong's photo, Armstrong is not the best example of someone who was not visibly on steroids, while using steroids. In fact, he's a very bad example.

So you're doubling down on the stupidity of your posts, quality stuff.
you act like training in mma is all about sparring
these mma fighters train their endurance most of the time

i say to be fair endurance vs endurance training
lets see who quits

why do you insist that they should fight ?

Navy Seal is the new Shaolin Monk.

These guys are just human beings and probably much less tough than a MMA world champion on average.
I doubt, HIGHLY doubt they are less tough than an MMA world champion on average. But I also think they would each and every one of them get whipped by an MMA pro fighter (not even champion) in unarmed hand to hand combat.

But in TOUGHNESS? As in, how much physical damage and mental torture can they take before they give up and quit? I think they would mostly have almost all MMA champs beat hands down.

In short, I'd expect each to excel in what they specialize in. MMA champs specialize in fighting in unarmed combat and they do that well. Seals specialize in honing their minds to never give up or give in no matter what stresses the body is put under. They preselect for this trait and then they hone it. And they do that way better than MMA fighters, who often give up or give in when fatigued.

Just two different skillsets - both have value. But I think more Seals would survive the physical and mental rigour of a week of training MMA style (training, not fighting and getting KO'd every 5 mins by better fighters - just training) than MMA fighters would survive hell week, treading water in freezing temperatures without using their hands for hours on end, only breaking to do calisthenics and then back to treading water with no breaks all day and other such exercises - most MMA fighters, champs or not, are quitting. And quickly. I think a TINY handful of MMA fighters, at best, would survive hell week or Seal training. But they could physically beat up every man who does survive Seal training because they're fighters.

Tony Furguson might survive hell week. Hardly makes him the best MMA fighter, but he might be crazy enough to push himself that far, based on how far he went with Goggins. But you'd have to find more fighters who are as crazy as Tony if you want guys who would survive Hell Week or Seal training.

LOL. Yea, the people who can carry the boats would no fucking shit be way behind the curve in all departments of MMA. in no world would they last a week, maybe 2 days before the stand up skills that demolished Izzy, would demolish them as well. that is a hilarious take brotha

Navy SEAL training is far more grueling than a fight camp. What do you think fighters are even doing in a fight camp? It's mostly sparring and endurance training. A Navy SEAL certainly would be getting ass kicked in sparring and get submitted all the time in grappling, but it doesn't take some kind of superhuman to actually get through it. The physical/mental toughness aspect would be a breeze compared to what SEAL training is like.

A SEAL is used to getting beat up much worse during training, and on 3-4 hours of sleep compared to fighters who get full rest and recovery. During Hell Week they get a TOTAL of four hours of sleep, and are perpetually wet, cold, and miserable. Hypothermia and hallucinations are not uncommon. An MMA fight camp is like a luxury hotel compared to that.

It's Sean who wouldn't make it through Hell Week. People have literally died from Navy SEAL training. No one has died in the UFC or a UFC Fight Camp.

Last edited:
you act like training in mma is all about sparring
these mma fighters train their endurance most of the time

i say to be fair endurance vs endurance training
lets see who quits

why do you insist that they should fight ?
He's not saying SEALs are unable to run with him. What are you missing? He's saying SEALs couldn't handle him beating the shit out of them for a week. Why are you trying to turn this into who is the best at exercising? Sean doesn't want to go on runs with SEALs, he wants to punch them in the face and make them quit.

He's not saying SEALs are unable to run with him. What are you missing? He's saying SEALs couldn't handle him beating the shit out of them for a week. Why are you trying to turn this into who is the best at exercising? Sean doesn't want to go on runs with SEALs, he wants to punch them in the face and make them quit.

Why do people think a SEAL would quit just because they get beat up in sparring? How is getting beaten up in sparring at all comparable to what they've already been through in training? Sean couldn't get fucking Sneako to quit and you think he could break a Navy SEAL?

Of course he took all that other stuff at some point. However, his drug of choice by a wide wide margin was EPO, and his workouts probably never focused on building muscle volume and weight. So again, as I was replying in the context of your original post above with Armstrong's photo, Armstrong is not the best example of someone who was not visibly on steroids, while using steroids. In fact, he's a very bad example.
But the person was claiming muscles aren't what help SEALs, so they wouldn't take drugs. Lance wasn't using them for muscles either. And I feel like a lot of the drugs he took, would help SEALs with their insane training. How much longer can they swim while on EPO? How many of the drugs gave him insane stamina, and the ability to stay focused without his body shutting down in those crazy races?

Why do people think a SEAL would quit just because they get beat up in sparring? How is getting beaten up in sparring at all comparable to what they've already been through in training? Sean couldn't get fucking Sneako to quit and you think he could break a Navy SEAL?
We saw him and Sneako for 40 seconds man.

We saw him and Sneako for 40 seconds man.

It was three minutes, but whatever. The point is, that's not how people spar in fight camps, and even if that was, why do you think that could get a Navy SEAL to quit when they've been through far worse?

Strickland seems to suffer from an inferiority complex. That's why he's so sensitive and acts like a bully.
My thoughts, exactly. He seems really insecure and desperate to prove how masculine he is.

Omega cringe. Sean would beat the living piss out of him
Within MMA rules, Sean has proven he is unstoppable until he is knocked unconscious. Not many Seals, IMO, would stand and try to KO Sean or feed Sean's ego by sparring with him, that is Sean's bread & butter.

Seals train to eliminate threats, not to follow rules.

Back