Media Strickland gave the most profane prefight interview in history of UFC just now

God I really hope Strickland doesn't take a War Machine turn after all that "killing people with my hands" talk.

<6><{danayeah}>

Shit talking me on the internet then calling meeeee a keyboard warrior lmao I didn’t start anything with any of you guys lolol

I’ll send ya the promo code. Use it to support a Sherbro who’s on a nice little mma run. I’m doing my best and having fun so far in the fights.
The guys you're having banter with are cool, your reactions seem pretty cool too my man. Wish you the best in your career, hope we one day hear you bitching about the pay a UFC champ gets :)

On topic, Strickland is mildly annoying, just trying too hard. Although I don't blame him for that, he has to, some MMA fans don't care about the sport unless there is shit talk for some reason. I like that he's different and says some funny stuff at times, and at least he's not boring. I'll take that, wish him well.

hes says whatever he wants which means he'll trigger gays on sherdog

What's with all you morons today? None of you need to reply to me.
Name calling already? I didn't even have to try and rustle your Jimmy's. Calm down son, life will get better, i promise

Strickland gives off massive Jeremy Horn style "I dont wash before fights to gross out my opponents" vibes.

Strickland gives off massive Jeremy Horn style "I dont wash before fights to gross out my opponents" vibes.

I thought that was Matt Lindland? Or was it a Team Quest thing?

most of the guys in the ufc sound like they're saying stuff for effect all the time (IMO) but with strickland it sounds genuine. he's a bit like nick diaz that way. whether you like him or not, you can count on him telling you how he actually feels, with no BS.

I like it but he seems like hes gotta dial it down a bit and pick the vulgar shots. Too many "fuckin'"s tells me hes nervous or too excited.

Name calling already? I didn't even have to try and rustle your Jimmy's. Calm down son, life will get better, i promise

Y8bEDLn.gif

So easily offended and cannot read very well. Cool bro.

Yeah, I already noticed that, no need to explain yourself any further.

You might want to try Urban Dictionary if this is the route you're going to take.

That is actually one of the best pressers I have ever heard.
I would drink and beer with this guy any day.
This guy is funny.

I grew fond upon his fighting style. His warrior mentality brings it up a notch...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stor
Back