Media Strickland issues statement after loss - Mentions headbutt

If you aren't a pansie, and don't agree with him, you don't have a problem with what he said. You don't have to agree with someone to agree with free speech. Real men, real men of morals, support free speech and encourage it. Beta bitch boys hate it.
Most people who champion free speech have, in my opinion, wanted to force everyone else to shut up.

does anybody have a replay of gif of headbutt? I didn’t catch it in real time cus my attention was split. It sounds like he’s saying the headbutt is what cut him, but I thought it was a strike from ddp

I like this guy's politics but he's gotta filter noise from points.
sean has politics? he might be the dumbest human being in the sport. the only thing more surprising than the fact that sean has any sort of politics is that someone would like whatever his politics are.

Reactions: TR1
Most people who champion free speech have, in my opinion, wanted to force everyone else to shut up.
Remember here little boy, we aren't the ones advocating for people speaking righteousness. Just speak what you want. Don't be an asshole, which you are.

Remember here little boy, we aren't the ones advocating for people speaking righteousness. Just speak what you want. Don't be an asshole, which you are.
It's funny how you're making the same argument I am, but you already know which side is which. Ironic you talking about who reveals themselves, eh?

Also, I might be an asshole, but I've not threatened to stab anyone for talking about my relationship with my dad.

I think it’s time we implement some helmets. These head buts are ruining the sport!

Seemed like Sean was in cruise control all night... if he would have used some killer instinct he would have won the fight , no doubt...
His style is so weird. It’s like he has an egglings under his Armpit he’s trying to protect

Seemed like Sean was in cruise control all night... if he would have used some killer instinct he would have won the fight , no doubt...

The way I saw it though he had DDP where he needed. Forced him to change it up and try and make some headway. Most of DDP snofdende kissed itneeem to me and his face was runnnng into that jab often.

If I was Strickland I’d be majority disappointed at the decision. If that’s wss Israel Adesanya they would be hailing him a genius.

Who would win Sean right now current day or prime khabib

If you aren't a pansie, and don't agree with him, you don't have a problem with what he said. You don't have to agree with someone to agree with free speech. Real men, real men of morals, support free speech and encourage it. Beta bitch boys hate it.
don't see the relation between supporting free speech and virility

just an example : when adesanya speaks "freely" of nail art, anime and dog wieners, it's not the "beta bitch boys" i see whining, but those who like to think about themselves as "real men, real men of morals".

amawrong ?

I literally had it 3-0 sean going into the 4th... i scored it 4-1 for Sean

He acts like he wants to fight to the death on twitter but most of the time he's in there he just wants to point fight.
Aye, he's all talk and doesn't back shit up. I can't get over how many nuthuggers he has for someone who literally throws weak arse jabs and sfa else. And the fucking tears over a close fight are something else!

Don't think a headbutt had much to do with it to be honest. Cuts were caused by punches pretty sure, unless there's some unseen footage out there.

Back