Strickland vs Du Plessis was disapointing

It looked like the average Strickland fight. DuPlessis tried to make a fight of it, but he's too limited to reach Strickland consistently.

DDP put it all out there, but Sean's defense was spectacular even though it slowed the fight down. I liked how the crowd switched it up and started chanting for the South African berserker.

Yeah glad I didnt spend 100 dollars to see it.. saving that to see francis box Joshua

Pereira kills both but I think both Strickland and Dricus beat Izzy.

Imagine ordering that 1 fight card for that 1 fight to end up like that .

As much hype as DDP had, you have to think he had the easiest champ to beat in Strickland and still kept it close to barely win the split. Fair on him, but I've never seen a champ barely win a title against a mediocre champ and go on a big run.

The fight was slow, sloppy, i see Pereira or even Adesanya getting that belt back at any time they want

I dont see du plessis or even strickland staying champ very long

Adesanya should come back, easy job for him if he can run it back (and i dont like izzy style)

We need a new monster in this division

Discuss
you guys will never get it. Dricus is the new monster.

Went down pretty much the way I expected. Close fight that either guy could win and not the most entertaining. I thought they would more or less trade strikes but neither take much risk and that is more or less what we saw. Overall a good fight though.

Back