Media Strickland's back in the gym

This dude is NOT gonna add any new facets to his game and really can’t/won’t

He’s been at this for a very long time and feels comfort in the sparring room. I can understand

If he plans on continuing to fight, this is what’s best for him, it gets him mentally there

gotta admit, kinda glad he lost. it he'd managed to keep jab-festing the world to death, that would have been possibly the most boring title reign in history.

MAGAs are mentally weak, like special needs children. Sean should not be allowed to vote he is so emotional and mentally fragile.

Hello my #UFCFriend. I was notice you maybe was seem bit upset with Sean Tarzan.

There was no need to pull out #Bigotry strap 🔫 and buck 🦌 mans with h8r point shells.

I hope you was finding the goodness in #AmericanHero Sean Tarzan, MAGA-dem and #BlueCollarCulture 🚧 🏗️ one day in addition to rediscover your black belt 🥋.

#PeaceBeWithYou #GANAB

Clearly an addiction that you'll never have to worry about :D
1cde7fae1c4e626f1277fa4671944dc1.jpg

It's crazy to me how addicted to the gym people can get. It might be physically healthy but is it mentally healthy?
It’s my therapy. Whether it’s lifting or BJJ. It’s the only time my mind is not going 1000 mph and I can focus on the task at hand. To be fair I’m probably more fucked up in the head than most though.

This dude is going to get his head knocked into oblivion. LOL I love Alex Pierra for knocking the living shit out of strickland. It's only a matter of time before he's knocked out again and ALL the fans can celebrate him getting his ass kicked.
What makes you think you speak for ALL the fans, you pompous twat?

hopefully this mother fucker has scar tissue and everytime he gets hit near that area it gushes blood just like nate diaz forehead gushes blood when he gets hit in his forehead

hopefully it effects all his fights

hopefully he goes on a losing streak
Nate Diaz’s bloody eye reminds me of your mangina every 28 days.

Back