Media Strickland's back in the gym

Not one bit, I was just pointing out the irony. You're his girlfriend lol?
You're one low iq breed of magat lol. Is that the limit with you magat ass hates, "muh you're gmhis girlfirend" "muh you're a woman" "muh pronouns" you guys regurgitate the same low iq insults so much it comes across more as projection if anything. Maybe a bit insecure in your own sexuality and lack of manhood?

What makes you think you speak for ALL the fans, you pompous twat?
You don't even know what pompous means or how to use the word lol. A pompous yet true statement would be saying someone like you don't have the mental capacity not to be a fan of trash like sickland. Lol And relax woth your temper tantrum low twat kwybored warrior.

Nate Diaz’s bloody eye reminds me of your mangina every 28 days.
He doesn't he a bloody eye the scar tissue is on his forehead retard lol

Blah blah blah "mangina" you magats all sound like a bunch of beer belly gen xrs with the mental maturity of 14 year old utsits who's moms don't show them enough attention

Last edited:

Eye still looks a bit messed up.

Lol @ "All my nervous ticks and twitches are going away."

Guy literally has to spar in order to feel right.

Hope to see him back in the cage soon.

That was a fun, high level scrap he and Dricus put on.

Does this mean Strickland will continue to "throw jabs" for five rounds, and a few front kicks?

Exciting stuff! <45>

You're one low iq breed of magat lol. Is that the limit with you magat ass hates, "muh you're gmhis girlfirend" "muh you're a woman" "muh pronouns" you guys regurgitate the same low iq insults so much it comes across more as projection if anything. Maybe a bit insecure in your own sexuality and lack of manhood?
Yeah it was a joke and it has nothing to do with magat, I don't understand the links you're making haha. You sound unstable

<YeahOKJen>

show the receipts
Like I'm going to tell a creepy weirdo like you where I live...

Maybe you should just go back to sobbing to random people on a karate forum about how lonely you are, what a giant loser you are and how much your life sucks again :rolleyes:

We both tried to be nice to you, you threw it back in our faces, you can go fuck yourself.

MAGAs are mentally weak, like special needs children. Sean should not be allowed to vote he is so emotional and mentally fragile.
"No u" and projection is all leftists have.

Good that Strickland is still motivated. I thought he deserved the decision, but that's neither here nor there.

You don't even know what pompous means or how to use the word lol. A pompous yet true statement would be saying someone like you don't have the mental capacity not to be a fan of trash like sickland. Lol And relax woth your temper tantrum low twat kwybored warrior.
Next time you are this drunk, you should log off before you embarrass yourself more.

MAGAs are mentally weak, like special needs children. Sean should not be allowed to vote he is so emotional and mentally fragile.
woman-yelling.gif

Next time you are this drunk, you should log off before you embarrass yourself more.
If some low iq strickland nuthugger says you're "embarrasing yourself" it means you're doing something right

so thank you for your assesment asshat magat simpleton :)

"No u" and projection is all leftists have.

Good that Strickland is still motivated. I thought he deserved the decision, but that's neither here nor there.
Lol A right wing nutcase telling someone else they're projecting is projection at it's finest that's all you chuds do lmfao.

Last edited:
Hes going to get knocked out viciously like again.

Combatant and #bluecollarwarrior Sean Tarzan was fight valiantly in #battle in enemy territory, become Rob like Whittaker in main event, then Canada betray him (although expected)....yet mans still was wanting to whip out their #Bigotry straps and buck widda h8r point shells 🔫.

I was be respectful of #AfricanKing his fan-dem due to #BlackHistoryMonth ✊🏿 and #PrideMonth 🌈 👩‍👩‍👧‍👦 following but this was not going to 🕊️ with me fam.

Respectfully, you will receive anger emoji reaction until Uncle Sam remove you from his terrorist rankings.

Back