Stripper vs showgirl vs SI swimsuit model?

DanMMAleague

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Ok so conventional wisdom says the worst woman to date is a whore closely followed by a stripper.

In some cases you are better dating a monogamous beach whale than a good looking stripper.

On the flip side I’ve heard many guys say dating a SI swimsuit model is the dream.

Obviously most strippers are not as good looking as top models but some exhibitionism is ok.

Where do showgirls rank in this? They have a bit more skill than strippers but aren’t far off.

Showgirls are the champagne of women.

This thread would be alright if you included some pics. Its too bad really.

Imagination/10

WTF?
Posts like this, with no pics, are killing Sherdog.

Define Showgirl. Are we talking about Vegas Dancers? Because they are on a stage far from audience, and dont depend on their looks up close.

Strippers have to be pretty up close or else cant get private dances. Models have lots of prep time, makeup, airbrushing.

I rather date a stripper.

I think ideally you want a girl who looks like an SI swimsuit model, but isn't tall enough to actually model at that level. That way she isn't exposed to the lfestyle & everything it brings.

Strippers are to be enjoyed in strip clubs. Showgirls are not that hot in my experience. There are exceptions.

Between the 3, I have to go SI model.

none of them,they're all going to be fucked up.

I worked in a strip club. Alot of them do drugs n got mental issues. But good for 1 nighters.

Models tend to be much higher maintenance.

Showgirl hands down if were talking to settledown with. Perfect blend of sultry sex appeal without mental issues like strippers and more down 2 earth than models.

Can we see some examples?

<mma3>

3orvlp.jpg

the fuck is a showgirl? like a go go dancer? i dont know no fancy strippers to be honest, those hoes are skanky as fuck, those bitches could give you herpes from a high five, anyway in my opinion i think the SI swimsuit models are the best

I worked in a strip club. Alot of them do drugs n got mental issues. But good for 1 nighters.

Models tend to be much higher maintenance.

Showgirl hands down if were talking to settledown with. Perfect blend of sultry sex appeal without mental issues like strippers and more down 2 earth than models.
Agree about the strippers. I'd argue that they're higher maintenance than SI level models. I actually don't think those type of models are high maintenance, but they're exposed to a lot.

Agree about the strippers. I'd argue that they're higher maintenance than SI level models. I actually don't think those type of models are high maintenance, but they're exposed to a lot.

Never dated one of the strippers.

Don't shit where i eat typa deal but i could definitely see the truth in your statement.

Swimsuit model, who may very well let the photographers and crew see all the private parts, do seem to have way more respectable status.

Ok so conventional wisdom says the worst woman to date is a whore closely followed by a stripper.

In some cases you are better dating a monogamous beach whale than a good looking stripper.

On the flip side I’ve heard many guys say dating a SI swimsuit model is the dream.

Obviously most strippers are not as good looking as top models but some exhibitionism is ok.

Where do showgirls rank in this? They have a bit more skill than strippers but aren’t far off.

This is just an opinion.

I had a homeboy that was married to a prostitute and they lived lavish as fuck. trips all over the world. he was cool with it so it worked. Now they got divorced but that shit happens to everyone.

If it works for you then it works.

honestly how many guys you know that date them SI models? None. theyre women and thats that

some strippers look better than them models

Showgirls skill more than strippers is debatable. different programs

Back