Strzok/Page texts leaked. Link inside

bobgeese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

This should be interesting.

Enjoy!!!

Interesting bits below, FTR may not be full release.

Hmmm, this seems to have rustled their jimjamz.

36g8.jpg

Gang of 8 suspected leakers

36g9.jpg

......l.l

Stinky balls confirmed

From Page to Strzok

:) Thanks

You'll go home when you and Bill are done and then

Pg 14: From Strzok to Page

Yes, exactly my plan.

I'll shower for you, even.

They’re scarred

"I can feel my heart beating harder, I'm so stressed about all the ways this has the potential to go fully off the rails"

Last edited:
Took the time to read all of that, and I love the part where this Lisa Page chick is drunk texting-while-driving, while falling asleep.

Quality law enforcement officer right there.

Would fap again.

Thanks.

Read through a lot of them, most are reactions to news, almost like opinions or something. How dare they!

Nothing earth shaking or ground breaking that I could find, Literally zilch. TBH i've avoided most of this Mueller shit so why is any of this interesting other then the leaker of classified information being a democratic senator?

Read through a lot of them, most are reactions to news, almost like opinions or something. How dare they!

Nothing earth shaking or ground breaking that I could find, Literally zilch. TBH i've avoided most of this Mueller shit so why is any of this interesting other then the leaker of classified information being a democratic senator?

Did you miss this?

"I can feel my heart beating harder, I'm so stressed about all the ways this has the potential to go fully off the rails"

Pretty sure this is the “off the rails” they were so scarred of.

I probably read 1/2 of it and stopped because it seemed like generic work texts. What am I supposed to be looking for?

Where are the D pics?

I probably read 1/2 of it and stopped because it seemed like generic work texts. What am I supposed to be looking for?

Where are the D pics?

Did they ever mention pizza

I’ll just have to post this again,

Did you miss this?

Did you miss this?

What does that mean that it deserves additional attention though? I read it but you're obviously attaching more significance to it than I am.

Did you miss this?

Are you under the impression the quoted text contains anything remotely revelatory

I think you are just seeing what you want to see.

What does that mean that it deserves additional attention though? I read it but you're obviously attaching more significance to it than I am.

You don’t think that, along with them losing their shit over the unmasking records points to “there’s more to the story”?

You don’t think that, along with them losing their shit over the unmasking records points to “there’s more to the story”?

I think that disliking the outcome of an election does not mean that there's more to the story. I think it means they disliked the outcome of the election. But you posted the texts so I presumed that the "more to the story" is already in the texts and does not require speculation.

I think that disliking the outcome of an election does not mean that there's more to the story. I think it means they disliked the outcome of the election. But you posted the texts so I presumed that the "more to the story" is already in the texts and does not require speculation.

So why were they scared of “this going off the rails”?

Why were they upset about the need for unmasking request records needing to be kept?

So why were they scared of “this going off the rails”?

Why were they upset about the need for unmasking request records needing to be kept?
From my party days Rails=Cocaine.

Back