Social Students walk out of Utah middle school to protest ‘furries’

The Furry Community is concerned... lololol

Notice how they didn’t seem surprised, or try to deny what is happening? Certain members of that group act like idiots, and try to get reactions from people. They are doing what is acceptable to themselves, to others not in that community.

Kids need to chill with it at school. Like Strudel(smh lol) said; keep it out of school. Then it will be fine.

Notice how they didn’t seem surprised, or try to deny what is happening? Certain members of that group act like idiots, and try to get reactions from people. They are doing what is acceptable to themselves, to others not in that community.

Kids need to chill with it at school. Like Strudel(smh lol) said; keep it out of school. Then it will be fine.
Kids should keep the licking to themselves

I've got family and friends in Utah and you guys are just absolute idiots if you think it's backwards in the way you're thinking.... How uneducated are you guys to really think that freaking Utah doesn't have gay people furries and trans people?

lol.
Well if they have gay people of course they have furries!

Ever notice the people who say that we can't just blindly believe accusations will themselves blindly believe accusations if they're against Trump or someone they disagree with politically?
The same people who won’t believe their own eyes and will only form an opinion when a “trusted source” tells them what to think.

I thought the next progcology illness was therians. I'm pretty sure this story is about those weirdos and not the boinkers

The story is that they walked out because the mental cases are ALLOWED to act like cats?

Sounds like some kids dressing up to avoid school and others kids complaining about it to avoid school....... Guess what..... Kids like to avoid school........

Arguing about kids exploiting loop holes created by adults to avoid school is amusing....... Kids also cheat at computer games......

Back