Suggest an 'old classic' that gamers younger than you might not have heard of.

Depends what you mean by 'problem' will there be some people writing opinion pieces about it?

Yes. That could be said for pretty much any notable game in the last 10 years. Even the most milquetoast games have people making a dialogue about it.

So you're saying that the content itself is largely irrelevant, because all popular games have critics?

That doesn't make much sense, but ok.

So you're saying that the content itself is largely irrelevant, because all popular games have critics?

That doesn't make much sense, but ok.

I'm saying that this is the age of opinions and people will find problems in entertainment so they have something to talk about.

Do you disagree?

I'm saying that this is the age of opinions and people will find problems in entertainment so they have something to talk about.

Do you disagree?

Not really. There's certainly people out there looking to do that.

Not really. There's certainly people out there looking to do that.
So don't say it doesn't make much sense.

There is an entire cottage industry of video essayists and think piece writers who do nothing but just make comprehensive arguments about why a current thing sucks. If they were more focused on the positives then they would be out of a job. People pay to watch people shit on things. This goes beyond video games.

So don't say it doesn't make much sense.

There is an entire cottage industry of video essayists and think piece writers who do nothing but just make comprehensive arguments about why a current thing sucks. If they were more focused on the positives then they would be out of a job. People pay to watch people shit on things. This goes beyond video games.

Well, it doesn't in the context of LSL and today's social climate. It does when you remove that, as you did.

Well, it doesn't in the context of LSL and today's social climate. It does when you remove that, as you did.

Specifically on LSL I don't think it would cause much of a stir, mainly because it's an old niche game that isn't even known for having that strong of a fanbase. Like people know what it is, but there aren't really any 'die hard' LSL fans.

If Postal 4 couldn't generate any sizeable outrage, I doubt LSL would.

because I can quote something you said a day and a half a go?

Or did you literally just forget?

Bro, it couldn't be more obvious that I live in your head rent free. I can pull up multiple examples of you desperately trying to bait me or get my attention.

You're like a little kid brother who keeps pulling my pant leg for attention. It's fucking hilarious, albeit sad for you.

Bro, it couldn't be more obvious that I live in your head rent free. I can pull up multiple examples of you desperately trying to bait me or get my attention.

You're like a little kid brother who keeps pulling my pant leg for attention. It's fucking hilarious, albeit sad for you.

This whole 'you can't stop responding' when you yourself are responding non stop would be sad if it wasn't so humorous.

I commented on your LSL post with something you agreed with and now you're getting bashful because I'm quoting your own words back to you.

Sega made some games like that. Not only were the guns huge but they had force feedback.

Alien_3_The_Gun.jpg

1355608-sl_a__machineguns__rage_of_the_machines.jpg
There was one with aliens type of setting. I remeber playing that. It had two guns too. Was great.

Edit: It was "space gun".
images (6).jpeg

Apart from the classics, I think Vandal Hearts for PS1 is underrated.

Also : It had a strategy cheat to power up half way through the game

What is this game actually about?

I keep getting it mixed up with system shock (which I've also yet to play).
SF was a solid third person action game that was unfairly compared to MGS since it came out a few months after.
SS was a first person sci fi horror game with some FPS and RPG elements. I've never played the 1994 original or the remake but the sequel was phenomenal. Bioshock was a "spiritual" sequel to the SS games.

What is this game actually about?

I keep getting it mixed up with system shock (which I've also yet to play).
It's a slow burning action game. The type where you're rewarded for going incognito and taking fewer casualties. You can try it guns blazing but you can also do it using stealth.

HyperZone was made predominately to serve as a tech deom for Mode 7, but it's a game that I still find myself coming back to decades after its release. It has one of the most underrated soundtracks on the console in my opinion. Objectively, most folks will probably just consider it a better version of Space Harrier but nothing too special, but it holds a special place for me.

Attachments

• HyperZone_box_art.jpg
    HyperZone_box_art.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 2
Back