SUPER class shown there by Guram Kutateladze

The weird thing is he clearly won 29-28. First round was his by virtue of the bodykicks and stuffing takedowns, second round he won purely because of the knockdown in the beginning, and the third was Gamrot. Close fight but how could you score it otherwise?
What? Gamrot won all three rounds! But classy response, from a guy that KNEW he lost!

Literally said he lost the fight and didn't know what fight the judges were watching. Gave huge props to his opponent and said he was the winner. Said it was number one bullshitz.

How often do we ever see that?
Did Joe Lauzon do this too but its really been a long time. Also Rampage vs Shoguns bro and . Rampage vs machida?

I can't find a source, but I recall Rampage making comments about feeling differently after a re-watch on this fight.
Yeah my bad. Not immediately after the fight but yeah he talked about it way later

lol its not class he's got low self esteem or something, he won that fucking fight, and even if he thinks he lost he should've STFU and BELIEVED he misjudged in the heat of the moment, all fighters should be a bit delusional DANA will fire this wishy washy wanna be "fair and humble" so fast he'll wake up drunk in moscow squatting on the street with a nike tracksuit on.

hespect, plus it was a good fight, looking forward to seing both of them fight next time

I thought that the fight was extremely close, so him getting the decision is not surprising or upsetting. In this era of Trump bullshit and bullshit gobblers, I do appreciate his humility though.

I also thought he won , not sure what he thought, hope he re watches and comments again.

Back