Super close fight

DOMMA

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Tough to score Usman vs Edwards, could have went either way. Are you good with the decision?

The folks who claim the fight was not clos are emotional fan boys.

Edwards won so Yeah I'm fine with it. Very very close, if Usman had done more with some takedowns he'd have took it

Not a close fight, even with a point deducted. Edwards won four rounds.

Remember how for months everyone's been talking about how Usman dominated Edwards? Usman only won three rounds in their last fight. Edwards dominated Usman harder than Usman supposedly dominated him in their last fight.

4 rounds to 1..
First two were clear...
3 a 10/8
4/5 cleaner work by Edwards..
Attempted take downs and doing nothing when he got one, don't win fights.

1,4,5 definitely Edwards.. 2 was very close. But, I edged it for Edwards.

3 was Usman. If his fans or whomever give him round 2. I wouldn’t say they were crazy.

The best Usman deserved was a draw.

But I honestly thought Edwards won that fight. And home cooking by the judges wasn’t even necessary.

That’s my honest opinion.

Thanks to Herb

Leon controlled the fight

It's in between. It wasnt close or a blow out. There was enough of a gap in strikes. Usman had moments, but he didn't capitalize on the ones he should have. Leon took too many chances standing against the cage and made it seem closer than it was. It was just a tense fight.

I picked Leon to win, and Usman did next to nothing with his takedowns, as expected.

if the one judge scores it 10-8 and i don’t know how he didn’t …. the fight is a draw

Back