Superbowl...explain to non Americans

It’s more of a social event and an excuse to pig out and drink.

So i have no idea WTF goes on with this thing

So people who dont even care or support either team actually tune in and watch this thing...WHY?

I understand you may get to see a free concert at half time(which can be watched on the internet without all the shitty American Football shit either side of it)

Seems like the most ridiculous thing ever to watch something for over 3 hours in which you have no connection to at all, other than being American

Simple Football is to United’s States what Soccer or Futbol is the rest of the world.

It’s like the most popular sport over here. Watching is major community event where people from all walks of life can get together and connect

i dont get the point you are trying to make, you could tell 99% of football fans in the UK the same thing and they wouldnt give a shit as well
Is this for real? Of course they would care. Jesus. The world does not revolve around The US. At least not to the degree you think it does.

Do you think anyone in Europe knows where Kansas City is?

Perhaps he would like it better if half of the SB's ended in ties, and they decided the winner by playing an entirely different game at the end.. maybe a chicken wing eating contest

It's kind of a cultural thing. Football is one of the most important things in the world to most Americans and even if you hate it, you still watch it for the spectacle, half-time or to eat the food.

Most people in America think the same thing of soccer. We just don't understand the passion and love of it.

So people who dont even care or support either team actually tune in and watch this thing...WHY?

I understand you may get to see a free concert at half time(which can be watched on the internet without all the shitty American Football shit either side of it)

Seems like the most ridiculous thing ever to watch something for over 3 hours in which you have no connection to at all, other than being American
Millions of people tune in to watch high production commercials they're too afraid to admit are fuckin awful because they're high production

Come watch notable has-beens like Zach Braff as they refuse to age gracefully. Come watch half-time shows presented by who gives a shit, we found him off the street

Starring whatever, you'll pay to see it, fuck you

Is this for real? Of course they would care. Jesus. The world does not revolve around The US. At least not to the degree you think it does.

Do you think anyone in Europe knows where Kansas City is?

The ironic thing is the Brits were once the same way.

Like every 4 year (S) elections in the USA, the outcome is pre-determined.​

Already been spoiled. Seen the myriad of coverage on TV commercials

and news featuring Kelsey, Mahommes, & Swift for the last month or so ?

That's the big money bet for National Fixed League action.​

Was Anyone At All Surprised ? I sure wasn't.

<BC1>

Was Anyone At All Surprised ? I sure wasn't.

<BC1>
I guess I don’t care. I watched the superbowl for the fist time in many years. And it was just as I was 20 years ago - a non-stop commercial piggy backing of a sport that is way too hyped for what it is.

Wouldn't consider myself a big NFL fan but I do like it from time to time and can see the appeal, and especially the Superbowl. I've watched it a few times here in the UK, its definitely an occasion.

It’s UFC 300 on steroids

It was loud, a lot of booze, and homes are packed for parties.

Not my cup of tea, but extremely popular

It's a man's sport not your Euro foot fairy sport.
What self respecting man is going to let this happen in front of a crowd of people....f'n fruits! Lol

Back