Surgery sucks!!

It's not a big deal, but you have to see it from their perspective. @Jack Handy jr, for example, has admitted to lusting after his cousin but wasn't man enough to do anything when she was being abused by her boyfriend. Now I come along and make fun of him.

Of course a guy like that is going to be triggered for life and make it his life mission to try to annoy me. It's been about 6 years and he's still trying.

<36>

That was literally his IN

Fate doesn't hand you opportunities like that for no reason.

And even without the incest sub-text. That's still your cousin man, you gotta defend family.

That was literally his IN

Fate doesn't hand you opportunities like that for no reason.

And even without the incest sub-text. That's still your cousin man, you gotta defend family.
Well, if he were the height of a normal man, maybe. But he's in his 40s and still gets intimidated by middle schoolers so he can't really do much.

Well, if he were the height of a normal man, maybe. But he's in his 40s and still gets intimidated by middle schoolers so he can't really do much.
c1b34e07dc3839ff256a18ddfb2c1876.png

Last night on NHK World Science View, I caught a segment on root canals and what was really impressive was they had this new composite plastic and ceramic multi-layered way of rebuilding an old guy's worn down teeth.

The worst part is this damn pain in my abdomen. I can pretty much only lie on my back since this morphine drip isn't doing anything.

The best part is my roommate in this hospital. Old guy who the nurses have to treat like a toddler because he insists on acting like a 2-year old. He keeps pulling out his IV and wetting the bed. Very entertaining to watch the nurses deal with this guy.

So this is a heads up. My pain may make me irritable and you may notice a change in my usual upbeat personality.
You'll make a fine wife for some man after this surgery

@Johnson

Crohn's is basically a lot of inflammation in the colon, not the stomach.

Persistent symptoms of abdomen pain, nausea and weight loss made me go to Urgent Care. From there, they sent me to the ER and I was diagnosed after a bunch of tests.
What alternatives have you tried to treat your Crohn disease? GSP supposedly overcame his IBS or digestive condition by intermittent fasting and doing keto.

Thanks for the support everyone.

@Phlog, the colostomy bag will make sure none of the stool gets to the inflamed areas for as long as the bag is in.

Hopefully that coupled with Humira will help reduce the inflammation.

tenor.gif

your crohns inflammation continues lol

Back