Surgery sucks!!

Who is sensitive? You're insulting a guy who is struggling with his health in a hospital. There is no need for that attitude. Hospitals are not hotels, you're there to get better. Suck it up and be a man.

I have plenty of friends and no we don't act like teenagers anymore. Some of us decided to grow up and be productive people.
You're not too bright. Rest and relaxation is important to recovery which is why you're in a bed with nurse's attending to you and why they will help you with any pain you have.

Also, let's be serious, you have few to no friends. Ball-busting is what guys do, regardless of age and I don't know why you think ball-busting would make someone unproductive.

Yeh man I’ve had 11 surgeries, some far far worse than others, but they all suck. I was in the hospital almost 2 months with a lung surgery and I actually started to like it there hahha Stockholm syndrome.

God Bless you & hope you have a smooth quick recovery sherbro.

Yeh man I’ve had 11 surgeries, some far far worse than others, but they all suck. I was in the hospital almost 2 months with a lung surgery and I actually started to like it there hahha Stockholm syndrome.

God Bless you & hope you have a smooth quick recovery sherbro.
Thanks, man. Looking back, it wasn't as bad as I made it sound. I was just a bit frustrated because they couldn't do what they originally were going to do so I still have to wait a bit for the intended surgery to happen.

I had to stay an extra week than planned. The liquid diet was making me nauseous so in addition to everything else, I had to have a tube shoved up my nose and down my throat to constantly drain what was in my stomach so I'd stop puking. Then my release was delayed a few days because of my kidneys.

But I am recovering quickly and was able to start working out (doctor gave the go-ahead) only 2 weeks after leaving the hospital

Also, my respect for the nursing position went up so much after seeing what they have to deal with. I would have choked several different patients if I was in their position.

The worst part is this damn pain in my abdomen. I can pretty much only lie on my back since this morphine drip isn't doing anything.

The best part is my roommate in this hospital. Old guy who the nurses have to treat like a toddler because he insists on acting like a 2-year old. He keeps pulling out his IV and wetting the bed. Very entertaining to watch the nurses deal with this guy.

So this is a heads up. My pain may make me irritable and you may notice a change in my usual upbeat personality.

@Horse Style

lmao for eternity

EADYWB

When I was doing my surgery rotation in Med school I got to assist removing some colon for Crohn’s disease. It was really thickened, and very stiff for bowel. The patient was happy after recovery. Sorry for your chronic disease. Those are curses.

The worst part is this damn pain in my abdomen. I can pretty much only lie on my back since this morphine drip isn't doing anything.

The best part is my roommate in this hospital. Old guy who the nurses have to treat like a toddler because he insists on acting like a 2-year old. He keeps pulling out his IV and wetting the bed. Very entertaining to watch the nurses deal with this guy.

So this is a heads up. My pain may make me irritable and you may notice a change in my usual upbeat personality.
Did you get your fucking ugly teeth removed??

I got 4 operations.
First was adenoid glands removal, I was around 10 y.o. They tied me to a chair like some psycho from arkham asylum, got me some nose drops instead of pain meds, fixated my mouth open and just cut them out. Then unfixed my mouth and asked if I wanted to see the removed glands. I said no but the doctor went "No you must look" and finally made me do it. They were pink and bloody. They let me out 3 days after.

Second was a sinusectomy for my sinusitis, I was 13, was asleep forever and felt like shit after. Also had my face stuffed from the inside with bondages.

Then, at the tender age of 20, in 2008, I had another sinusectomy since first one didn't help at all, and also septoplastics - they fixed my nose bridge. This time I was not asleep. Doctor found a bone ridge inside my sinus and cut it out. I was thrilled to find out that the injection of pain meds didnt reach that reason and I felt every damn thing. Then same as the first time, they stuffed my face with cotton. That was the worst, they kept it in there for 3 days.

Last was tonsilloectomy 2 years ago. It was not bad at all, I was asleep during the operation, woke up easily (they had more modern chemicals this time) and only needed pain meds once. Eating was somewhat painful but tolerable except once when I was dumb enough to drink orange juice. They kept me there for 4 or 5 days I think? Giving me antibiotics and anti inflammation injections both through an IV cateter and old school ass shots.
There were 2 older nurse ladies who were kind and one young, hot, but very uptight and full of herself. She would actually wake me up with an ass shot at 6am, not pleasant at all. So when I went to the nurse room for evening ass shot, and asked should I lay down on a bankquet or stand, she tells me "however you want" I replied with "We havent done it standing yet, sweetheart, lets try it". You should have seen her face that moment, rage was palpable. She gave me the worst ass shot ever, but I still held the moral victory.

>No idea what's going on but it's a horse style thread and probably funny as fuck
<Goldie11>
>Popped my head in here and know he's gonna roast me about something

<6>

>No idea what's going on but it's a horse style thread and probably funny as fuck
<Goldie11>
>Popped my head in here and know he's gonna roast me about something

<6>
Nah, Mayberry's too estrogen-fueled for me. I only showed up because whenever I roast @Jack Handy jr, in his 4'10" glory, in any part of the forum, he runs to bump this 3-year old thread that he has bookmarked, thinking it'll bother me.

I'm living so much in his head, I can guarantee I'll end up in his suicide note in the future.

You're still angry, 50-year old virgin Indian with third-world mouth?

<Dany07>
Lmao, where did you think I am 50 from??

Aren’t you a Lin bitch suffering from chrons disease??

Lmao, where did you think I am 50 from??

Aren’t you a Lin bitch suffering from chrons disease??
You already exposed yourself as an old Indian weirdo who gushes on a karate forum about some middle-aged mother who doesn't notice you.

<{Heymansnicker}>

You already exposed yourself as an old Indian weirdo who gushes on a karate forum about some middle-aged mother who doesn't notice you.

<{Heymansnicker}>
What ever shut up diaper boy. Get your mommy to wipe your ass for you.

Back