International Syria Conflict: Bombs away boys. (Israel openly admits to bombing Iranian bases in Syria)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I an serious. We cant prove it yet. But just last year. The administration via the link i provided had said and argued that iran has done chemical weapons violations. The other stuff about the nuclear deal is true. It did nothing to address Irans terror funding, IRGC, hezbollah ties or missiles and weapons testing. It only addressed and made it difficult for Iran to legally obtain nuclear material. But again that assumea you think Iran actually follows international law.

The idea that a theocratic muslim state that has appocalyptic visions of an islamic messianic age will listen to liberal secular UN law is hilarious.

hi VivaRevolution,

so, i read;

let me ask you, how does this square with your take on Mr. Trump's foreign policy?

on one hand, we've all read reports on his affinity for dictatorial strongmen...and we've all read about his "cozy" relationship with Russian interests.

on the other hand, Syria is a major ally of Russia. and Assad is one of those "dictatorial strongmen".

so, what does this mean to you?

is Mr. Trump a more complex and nuanced POTUS than we've been led to believe? whose fingerprints do you see on this?

Tillerson, who was on his way out?

Pompeo, who was on his way in?

was it just Donald Trump all along? the same guy who ripped President Obama a new asshole in 2013 when he tweeted, "We should stay the hell out of Syria, the "rebels" are just as bad as the current regime. WHAT WILL WE GET FOR OUR LIVES AND $ BILLIONS?ZERO"?

- IGIT

What if I answered MOSSAD?

Is that anti-semetic?

So it was all staged by the west so they could topple Assad only to then not topple Assad, what a win for team tinfoil
<seedat>

hi VivaRevolution,

so, i read;

let me ask you, how does this square with your take on Mr. Trump's foreign policy?

on one hand, we've all read reports on his affinity for dictatorial strongmen...and we've all read about his "cozy" relationship with Russian interests.

on the other hand, Syria is a major ally of Russia. and Assad is one of those "dictatorial strongmen".

so, what does this mean to you?

is Mr. Trump a more complex and nuanced POTUS than we've been led to believe? whose fingerprints do you see on this?

Tillerson, who was on his way out?

Pompeo, who was on his way in?

was it just Donald Trump all along? the same guy who ripped President Obama a new asshole in 2013 when he tweeted, "We should stay the hell out of Syria, the "rebels" are just as bad as the current regime. WHAT WILL WE GET FOR OUR LIVES AND $ BILLIONS?ZERO"?

- IGIT

Trump is just the face of the machine. Hes got no power. His job is to pacify his supporters and piss off his detractors.

What if I answered MOSSAD?

Is that anti-semetic?

hi Viva,

lol.

if i'd kept writing, i'd have also asked if you thought Mr. Netanyahu had a vote in all of this.

no, i wouldn't consider it anti-semetic at all.

- IGIT

So it was all staged by the west so they could topple Assad only to then not topple Assad, what a win for team tinfoil
<seedat>

To be clear. I agree with the author. What would seem likely is that this terror group that held Douma staged the attack, and the authorities just went along with the Assad the Animal narrative.

The primary source is a actual leaked document from the OPCW.

Thanks. I was able to read it myself and their evidences that they feel show that the canisters were most likely placed there and not dropped from the air.

For Assad to commit this crime against humanity just as America is about to pull out like a fornicator prior to contraceptives is like competing in a culinary competition, where the starter and main course are Michelin star quality only to take a big dump on the dessert platter!

I'm giving out free likes in this thread btw.

Make a post, get a like.

Keep this thread up top boys.

Trump is just the face of the machine. Hes got no power. His job is to pacify his supporters and piss off his detractors.

hi georges,

that is not accurate.

foreign policy is the realm in which the POTUS has generally had the most power.

- IGIT

hi georges,

that is not accurate.

foreign policy is the realm in which the POTUS has generally had the most power.

- IGIT
Funny how every president has continued the agenda, no matter the party nor the word ;)

timestamped/ for the white jizz helmet lovers. They cant even stage a childs play at this point, let alone a chemical attack.

Funny how every president has continued the agenda, no matter the party nor the word ;)

hi again georges,

to be fair, Mr. Obama didn't do the best job at placating Likud - it would be a stretch to say that Bibi saw President Obama in a positive light...

...but yeah, things are back on track now. big time.

- IGIT

Was there not a video after one of the attacks that showed children in a hospital suffering the effects of a chemical weapon attack that was plastered all over the media to push the war narrative? Didn't this video, according to one of the doctors at the clinic, while real, actually show people that were oxygen starved because they were in underground tunnels and a huge windstorm and heavy shelling had caused the tunnels to fill with dust?

I'm sure that I'm not imagining this. I'm at work so can't really search for a link but this happened right? I think it may have been pushed by the white helmets.

Was there not a video after one of the attacks that showed children in a hospital suffering the effects of a chemical weapon attack that was plastered all over the media to push the war narrative? Didn't this video, according to one of the doctors at the clinic, while real, actually show people that were oxygen starved because they were in underground tunnels and a huge windstorm and heavy shelling had caused the tunnels to fill with dust?

I'm sure that I'm not imagining this. I'm at work so can't really search for a link but this happened right?

Yes.

It was always so obvious.

Yet I and other posters were attacked for posting the obvious at the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back