T.D.S. hit Google IMMEDIATELY after Trump election!

Yes Google was so blatantly try to help Hillary win that Hillary's so called email scandal dominated Google search results?
Google can't dictate what people search for lol. It was a huge story and for good reason

We will see how much in Timbs v Indiana.
IDK I'm not a constitutional scholar. Do you think confiscating a RR that was used in dealing heroin constitutes "excessive fines" as defined by the 8th amendment?

Wtf is wrong with you? Hillary's so called email scandal dominated news coverage and Google searches throughout the damn campaign. If anybody has a legit gripe against Google and the news media it's Hillary not Donald Trump.

What the fuck are you talking about? In Hillarys case she actually WAS guilty of all kinds of negligence and subversion, and if it weren't for the Clinton machine using Lynch to lean on Comey she be in fucking handcuffs.

The media representation was totally proportional to the evidence against her.

IDK I'm not a constitutional scholar. Do you think confiscating a RR that was used in dealing heroin constitutes "excessive fines" as defined by the 8th amendment?

Yes.

Based on what? The fact that this is going to the Supreme Court means there is some constitutional question. Arguments for or against aren't simply based on what you feel is right or wrong.

I'm guessing the terseness of your response means you don't have any thoughts on it but you're welcome to prove me wrong.

Based on what? The fact that this is going to the Supreme Court means there is some constitutional question. Arguments for or against aren't simply based on what you feel is right or wrong.

Based on the fact that the trial court declared it grossly disproportional and that the maximum statutory fine under the law was $10,000.

This isnt up to debate.

I'm guessing the terseness of your response means you don't have any thoughts on it but you're welcome to prove me wrong.

Nope, you simply declared your ignorance on the topic, the excesiveness of the fine is not in question, what the Indiana supreme court declared was that the 8th Amendment fines clause didnt applied to the states.

So its not a matter of whether its excessive or not, its a matter of whether the States can fine you for whatever the fuck they want.

Based on the fact that the trial court declared it grossly disproportional and that the maximum statutory fine under the law was $10,000.

This isnt up to debate.
We have a supreme court so you can appeal these rulings because they are up for debate. Only around 1% of cases put before them get heard meaning only legit questions are considered.

Nope, you simply declared your ignorance on the topic,
Testy little fucker aren't ya? And yes I told you I don't have an opinion on this. I have other things to worry about rather than whether a drug dealer who spent his father's life insurance payout on an SUV was fined too hard.

Wtf is wrong with you? Hillary's so called email scandal dominated news coverage and Google searches throughout the damn campaign. If anybody has a legit gripe against Google and the news media it's Hillary not Donald Trump.

<DCrying>

We have a supreme court so you can appeal these rulings because they are up for debate. Only around 1% of cases put before them get heard meaning only legit questions are considered.

Again, what's up to debate isnt whether the court found the fine excessive but whether the 8th Amendment clause applies to the States.

Testy little fucker aren't ya? And yes I told you I don't have an opinion on this. I have other things to worry about rather than whether a drug dealer who spent his father's life insurance payout on an SUV was fined too hard.

You claim to care about the Constitution, yet you dont care about a landmark case that would allow states to fine you as much as they want for any offense whatsoever?

"So called email scandal?" lmao, when I worked for an insurance company if I sent ONE SINGLE EMAIL to conduct business not using the official company email I would be fired instantly. Because it was too insecure and would violate HIPPA and expose personal information, PHI and SS #'s.

But Hillary was free to use personal email to conduct top secret information sharing? Do you know she put us all at risk to conduct her shady dealings in secret? So she could destroy evidence. Insanity.

>click video, "Video unavailable. Watch this on youtube."
>eugh, fine.
>click the url that sends me to youtube.
>see that it's an hour long.
>see Breitbart logo.
>remember that Sherdog is full of emasculated males who think that some obese girl, with pink hair on a tumblr account, is ruining western society.
>close the tab

You know, You could have just posted some GIF like this.....
iu

..... Instead of just making that entire post of you pretending to do research. but instead just stop trying as to maintain ignorance due to your inherent biases.

You claim to care about the Constitution, yet you dont care about a landmark case that would allow states to fine you as much as they want for any offense whatsoever?
As stated I can appreciate your concern. But this guys does look like a major douche so I'll defer it to the court. Hopefully Justice Kavanaugh will be confirmed by then and will add some thoughtful insight into this process.

Where do they talk about trying to "create" this outcome? Where do they admit taking calculated action using the company resources like its search engine, news algorithm, financial power, or other forms of corporate subterfuge in order to unfairly sway the election in Hillary's favor?
You come in a thread erase a bunch of post claiming this thread isn’t about hillary, then the very next post you start talking about hillary. News flash hillary was running for president the last election, how could it not be about her

As stated I can appreciate your concern. But this guys does look like a major douche so I'll defer it to the court. Hopefully Justice Kavanaugh will be confirmed by then and will add some thoughtful insight into this process.

So because a dude is a douche you dont care about a case that will set precedent for States to be able to set whatever fines they feel like?

"Ran a red light? better take your house".

You know, You could have just posted some GIF like this.....
iu

..... Instead of just making that entire post of you pretending to do research. but instead just stop trying as to maintain ignorance due to your inherent biases.
Good gif choice.

Google is only powerful btw, cause people let them be. I have used google about 5 times this year. There are other search engines, change begins with you.

This is neither a smoking gun nor a nothing burger. The way they speak is disturbing to say the least, what with them being on the right side of history and all, and having endured a team loss.

Given their history, raising eyebrows here should not be mocked, even if the evidence is circumstantial.

This is neither a smoking gun nor a nothing burger. The way they speak is disturbing to say the least, what with them being on the right side of history and all, and having endured a team loss.

Given their history, raising eyebrows here should not be mocked, even if the evidence is circumstantial.

I have a book about googles intentions, I think once I finish with the current book I'm reading, I'll start on that.

Also, first post needs cliffs.

It is beyond me that we have people still acting like they won because they got Trump. Good job. You ordered a shit sandwich and got served a shit sandwich. No one is going to congratulate you for it.

I'll eat that shit sandwich, as you say, if it means 2 Supreme Court justices.... and twice on Sunday

Back