Takashui Sato TKO Ben Saunders GIFS

Time for Ben to hang em up he's had some great performances in his career he'll be remembered as a leben type to me one day

WELCOME TO THE UFC SATO!

WELCOME BACK TO BELLATOR SAUNDERS!

I would say when you try to get up after being TKOd, do such a bad job of it that you literally almost fall through the cage, taking another head blow in the process, and then during the postfight announcement you're not even shown on camera then yeah, that's a sign to hang up the gloves. Watching that bit live legit scared me.

Killa B, respect you a great deal. It's time to hang em up, dont wanna see you get anymore damage

Terrible stoppage.

Burn a bag of garbage in that ref's arse.
Fuck you dude, Ben is one of my fav fighters but he was wobbley as hell after the fight was called off. Do you want him to get more hurt? Seriously, think about the health of the fighters for once, that shit adds up

Fuck you dude, Ben is one of my fav fighters but he was wobbley as hell after the fight was called off. Do you want him to get more hurt? Seriously, think about the health of the fighters for once, that shit adds up

Read the thread.

Poor Ben.

He seems to be getting ktfo’d every time lately...

Anik actually mentioned his win against Brandon Wolff.

From 31 years ago <{cruzshake}>

If Sato keeps that stance while throwing that straight left with a tight guard up on his right side, all he has to do is stay light on the balls of his feet and he can basically move wherever he needs to while waiting for &/or setting up the opportunity to throw that killer straight.

Might seem like a nothing comment, but if he builds his game around that, we should realize where that can take him if he receives the right support and trains in the US or Canada.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back