Taliban spec ops unit annihilating Afghanistan police using night vision, other equipment

Remember when trump made that big arms deal with the saudis? The saudis are the #1 funder of terror in the middle east.

But I'm sure you already knew that.
You don’t have to remember anything. I got you. First paragraph of the article.

“The newest additions to the Afghan battlefield are fighters sporting Star Wars-like headgear containing Russian-built night goggles, American-made M-4 automatic rifles with laser pointers, and bulky telescopic sights made in Iran or Pakistan.”

You don’t have to remember anything. I got you. First paragraph of the article.

“The newest additions to the Afghan battlefield are fighters sporting Star Wars-like headgear containing Russian-built night goggles, American-made M-4 automatic rifles with laser pointers, and bulky telescopic sights made in Iran or Pakistan.”

Remember when this was some brand new thing? No?
Shit just keeps happening.

There has to be a reason. We need to find out why. It's obviously monetary. Just need to find out why we give money for nothing and the chicks for free.

Remember when trump made that big arms deal with the saudis? The saudis are the #1 funder of terror in the middle east.

But I'm sure you already knew that.

The Saudis are also the biggest ally against Iran, who seeks to take complete control of the region. ISIS in the end will have helped Iranian's gain influences clear to Lebanon.

Iran is the #1 funder and trainer of state sponsored terrorism in the middle east.

Wonder where they got all that equipment?

Thanks, Obama.
Probably from several places. But I'd put my bet on Russian gear, for the most part, which has had this magical way of showing up on the corpses of every enemy we've fought in the last 50 years.

Always wanted to hear US's opinion on who was harder to deal with: the Taliban or Vietcongs?

Probably from several places. But I'd put my bet on Russian gear, for the most part, which has had this magical way of showing up on the corpses of every enemy we've fought in the last 50 years.

ah blame russia.

americans most imperialistic corporate whores on earth wtih you foreign policy of hell to destroy nations who go against Washington elitist agenda.

you not read part of about pakistan and US weapons be used?

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/14/world/asia/afghanistan-taliban-attack-police.html

So the Tusken Raiders are now equipped with modern weapons and tools and always strike quick only to disappear just as quickly to avoid air strikes.
tusken-raider-o.gif

The Saudis are also the biggest ally against Iran, who seeks to take complete control of the region. ISIS in the end will have helped Iranian's gain influences clear to Lebanon.

Iran is the #1 funder and trainer of state sponsored terrorism in the middle east.
BvpT8MV.gif

Who would have thought that with money generated from drug trade you could equip your troops with good equipment?

ISIS killed americans and our allies with American fucking made tanks. We've also allied with troops who use russian equipment.

Yeah, Russia is our enemy but your logic is flawed here.

so one group cant do jumping jacks and one understands how to operate night vision. how does that happen.
My video I took of the ANP trying to march and do jumping jacks is one of my most cherised deployment videos.

ISIS killed americans and our allies with American fucking made tanks. We've also allied with troops who use russian equipment.

That doesn't even dent the logic that we should expect most of the ISIS equipment to be Russian made and distributed. I understand they got their hands on plenty of our stuff too.

They stole that equipment from Iraqi weapon stores, we didn't give it to them lol?

The Iraqi army we left behind ran as soon as ISIS turned up and they captured huge weapon stores in Iraq.

They stole that equipment from Iraqi weapon stores, we didn't give it to them lol?

The Iraqi army we left behind ran as soon as ISIS turned up and they captured huge weapon stores in Iraq.
The fact that you don't acknowledge culpability is pathetic. It's a failure on many levels and ultimately it's our responsibility. I'm sure Russia would say the same about many of their Kalashnikovs, but would you use the same sorry ass excuse?

The talibans are great fighters. I'm always impressed by their skills given their situation.

Don't let their short stature fool you. They are ferocious little fuckers and know their desert like the back of their hand.

9303b23933b089586bfc442f06b2f988.jpg

The fact that you don't acknowledge culpability is pathetic. It's a failure on many levels and ultimately it's our responsibility. I'm sure Russia would say the same about many of their Kalashnikovs, but would you use the same sorry ass excuse?

For their rifles sure, but their night vision goggles, no way.

Back