Tate proved she'll never champ-champ (w/ pics)

There are exceptions to every rule
and for the most part, khabib is right. I thought Tate looked great and , physically, looks like a different fighter. Only 34 and its wmma so , of course, let's see how Miesha fairs agsinst a step up but looked pretty good. Gegard Mousasi has had 2 primes ( just for record)

View attachment 868487 I think that Tate's personality makes her attractive (even though her face always looks like she's smelling something bad.)

Physically, she can be a problem for a lot of girls, but her performance tonight was 75 out of 100 against a total can. If Tate had run through her and got the finish early maybe I'd believe the comeback hype, but tonight Cupcake showed she doesn't have a chance. As Khabib once said:
"no one can have two primes".

View attachment 868486 View attachment 868484 View attachment 868485 View attachment 868486

Any woman who posts pictures of herself, with a toilet in the background, letting you know everything you need to know.

Little too ripped for me. I'm the ripped sherdogger I like my chicks a little curvy and soft.

Didn’t she already show this years ago with her performance against Pennington?

I doubt anyone seriously believes that Tate could contend for the title on her second run.

I think it's just a money thing for her. There is nobody left to fight Nunes, so if Tate can win one more fight, she probably gets a title fight and a nice pay day. Obviously she has no chance at winning, but could bank 7 figure pay day to get her ass kicked.
lol she’s not getting a million bucks for a 145k ppv buy against Nunes

Are you his Attorney?<30>
Yes

Sherdog.jpg

GDR would beat the ever living shit out of Tate.
Gdr is also 78 years old, fights once a year and has been taken down 11 times her last 2 fights. Don't be so sure she sticks around long enough.

You could have at least got her better side

Back