Media Tatiana Suarez has her own HBO documentary coming out

Unbreakable?

eb106bd06babfd085db5599f8d10bc7df30b2a88.gifv

For what exactly? Dude has an average record in MMA and is 0-1 in boxing lol. There are at least 100 fighters more deserving of one than him...
He KO'd the UFC worse than anyone. His victory is greater than anything ever done in the Octagon.

Cool, I love hospital documentaries :)

He KO'd the UFC worse than anyone. His victory is greater than anything ever done in the Octagon.
I'm not sure that's really what happened. Everyone seems to have won in this situation.

….Why?
Why would I want to watch a documentary about being injured and on the shelf 90% of the time

Are you stupid or just trolling? Francis went from a sand miner in Cameroon to homeless in France to the UFC HW champion to standing up to the UFC and getting a pro boxing debut fight against the HW boxing champ of the world.
Aldo, Charles, etc all went from the favelas and became champs and have way more history and wins than Francis and there are tons like them with those stories, so i don't get how you want to make a movie about Francis out of all people lol.

What are yoiu going to show? His loss to Derrick Lewis? His loss in boxing in a gimmick fight <Lmaoo>

Agree that a Francis movie would be fucking CORNY

Just like this is

Aldo, Charles, etc all went from the favelas and became champs and have way more history and wins than Francis and there are tons like them with those stories, so i don't get how you want to make a movie about Francis out of all people lol.

What are yoiu going to show? His loss to Derrick Lewis? His loss in boxing in a gimmick fight <Lmaoo>
Calm down Fernand.

Good for her

But if anyone deserves a documentary it's Ngannou. The guy deserves a blockbuster movie made by an A list director and actors.
don't worry about it Ngannou is still in a better place than anyone, and we all know he will have his sooner or later

Do you know why she's out of her next fight sir?
Sounds like a minor injury:

“I’m making this post because I know there are many people who support me that are concerned. I won’t be out for long. A minor setback. I asked to postpone just a few weeks so I could heal up and train. Unfortunately, that didn’t happen. Sometimes it’s just not meant to be. I apologize to @amandalemos_ufc some things are just out of our control. Injuries happen it’s part of the game. Im thankful it’s not something that will keep me out for an extended amount of time.”

Back