Media Tatiana Suarez has her own HBO documentary coming out

Sounds like a minor injury:

“I’m making this post because I know there are many people who support me that are concerned. I won’t be out for long. A minor setback. I asked to postpone just a few weeks so I could heal up and train. Unfortunately, that didn’t happen. Sometimes it’s just not meant to be. I apologize to @amandalemos_ufc some things are just out of our control. Injuries happen it’s part of the game. Im thankful it’s not something that will keep me out for an extended amount of time.”

Thanks sir.

Are you stupid or just trolling? Francis went from a sand miner in Cameroon to homeless in France to the UFC HW champion to standing up to the UFC and getting a pro boxing debut fight against the HW boxing champ of the world.
Although he is a great guy and I am happy for his success I do generally agree with the guy that I'm not seeing that become a good movie. A protracted period of awkward contract negotiations doesn't really scream blockbuster and the rest is 'i was poor and now I'm not'

Last edited:
Glad it's a minor injury. Speedy recovery lass and look forward to seeing her soon!

<RomeroSalute>

Why? What has she actually done?

I get that she's had some finishes and is undefeated, but that goes for a lot of fighters with only 10 fights. Her main claim to fame seems to be that she keeps getting injured instead of accomplishing what everyone's expected her to accomplish.

But if anyone deserves a documentary it's Ngannou. The guy deserves a blockbuster movie made by an A list director and actors.

Shame Michael Clark Duncan isn't around anymore.

Why? What has she actually done?

I get that she's had some finishes and is undefeated, but that goes for a lot of fighters with only 10 fights. Her main claim to fame seems to be that she keeps getting injured instead of accomplishing what everyone's expected her to accomplish.
Well along with the injuries, she also overcame thyroid cancer. She was training for the 2012 Olympics when she injured her neck. Scans revealed she had cancer. She's had to fight through a lot of adversity. People like those kinds of stories.

But if anyone deserves a documentary it's Ngannou. The guy deserves a blockbuster movie made by an A list director and actors.
His story is far from over. So depending what happens going forward a documentary could be in line for him.

Good for her

the problem is he isn't American and isn't a draw in his sport, how is he going to draw in a movie.

Good for her

they could probably get someone like ava duvernay. seems to be right up her alley.

His story is far from over. So depending what happens going forward a documentary could be in line for him.
the trend these days is for supporters / enthusiasts to want documentaries and biopic movies about their heroes’ current exploits. it’s not a good idea to make such films until the events depicted are long over, preferably after the subjects are deceased. obviously as long as the situation remains fluid, the entire narrative can change. but the significance of those events is also more clear in hindsight. not good for the studio that invests millions producing the film.

that said, i’m pretty sure they’re gonna make a doc about francis. it’ll be on netflix within a year.

Last edited:
Back