Teacher Quits After Islamic Students Threaten to Behead Her

I agree I just want to start with people like you who immediately write off these kids as unsalvageable and want to kill them. It's not like there are people who have ever thought or done stupid shit when they were young.

Hell, I've known people who were once libertarian and then grew up. Even I managed to forgive them.

Nah man I'm just a little salty and hyped for the NCAA tourney.

I hold a very leftist policies.

they should be expelled and the parents or caretakers should be questioned and looked into. THat behavior starts at home. period.

threatening to behead someone = 'thought or done stupid shit' now....

the standards for common, civilized conduct have apparently fell off in the last few decades

These little motherfuckers are the religion of their parents. Their zeal is also from their parents.

It's not absurd to suggest what they think at 12 they might not think when they're older.

And as I've said twice now in this thread, take this to administration. If they do nothing, call the police. If the teacher gets fired, sue and become a millionaire.

Lots of nationalist shitrags pushing this story without sourcing anything but the original article, but it's behind a paywall. Does anybody have the original, and do they source this? Or is it still anonymous like the other articles imply?

These little motherfuckers are the religion of their parents. Their zeal is also from their parents.

It's not absurd to suggest what they think at 12 they might not think when they're older.

And as I've said twice now in this thread, take this to administration. If they do nothing, call the police. If the teacher gets fired, sue and become a millionaire.
a few teachers has been on admin leave due to this, clearly the administration knows and isn't doing jack and shit about it

the school can't change the messed up 3rd world culture of these people, it's not on them

a few teachers has been on admin leave due to this, clearly the administration knows and isn't doing jack and shit about it

the school can't change the messed up 3rd world culture of these people, it's not on them

Then put political pressure on those that can effect change.

A minor point of hesitation, people who advocate killing these kids, probably won't help in finding a sympathetic ear so it's best to distance one's self from them.

They've changed Principal about 3 times in the last year I believe (one retired to enter politics and the replacement was fired for refusing the government's deradicalisation program at the school).

In fact I'd be willing to bet that's what instigated this little piece from newscorp.

Then put political pressure on those that can effect change.

A minor point of hesitation, people who advocate killing these kids, probably won't help in finding a sympathetic ear so it's best to distance one's self from them.
I wasn't saying kill them, I'm more saying why are they even there in the first place?

your first pt becomes hard to do when calling a spade a spade is racist/islamophobic/sexist, etc.. as it tends to be viewed these days

Good for the Australian education system.
If you teach 5-year-olds and somehow manage to get bullied by them.
Teacher is not the job for you.

Do you truly believe the teacher is worried about being beheaded from the 5 year old or their parents?

That's what she gets for being a racist bigot. Let them hang the flag. Also, lololololol at 5-6 year olds bullying a full grown adult. beta human cuck beavior. Darwinism at working here. Nothing to see.

perhaps this is a dumb ?, but do schools in Australia not have security/police?

I assume no, due to their tight gun laws since the Port Arthur massacre

I spent my last two years at DoD HS, and we had an armed MP on campus at all times. Due to that, we had like zero fights b/c those homies didn't play

They've changed Principal about 3 times in the last year I believe (one retired to enter politics and the replacement was fired for refusing the government's deradicalisation program at the school).

In fact I'd be willing to bet that's what instigated this little piece from newscorp.
Deradicalisation program?

You know. You are probably right. Teachers should learn to take death threats and religious attacks. If a few are murdered in the process, it's part of the experience.

In fact, if these teachers or students don't properly study the Koran they should be ruthlessly beaten as it happens in Muslim countries. We should assimilate. Thanks for the advice; it's what I expect from a a cuck.
Nah, but these teachers should have disciplined the fuck out of them.

consider that my biggest barrier to immigration: if you have to even MENTION a deradicalization program, don't let them in

keep that shit in the shit-tier parts of he world

its not like there aren't thousands of normal, law abiding non radical muslims in the US and Canada (and presumably Australia too) currently. Shit I can name probably 3-4 NBA players that yall probably don't even know are Muslim

consider that my biggest barrier to immigration: if you have to even MENTION a deradicalization program, don't let them in

keep that shit in the shit-tier parts of he world

its not like there aren't thousands of normal, law abiding non radical muslims in the US and Canada (and presumably Australia too) currently. Shit I can name probably 3-4 NBA players that yall probably don't even know are Muslim

These aren't likely to be recent immigrants. It's the lowest socio-economic rung of mostly 2nd or 3rd generation Lebanese from the civil war refugee community.
To be honest though, I had worse experiences than that with special ed classes in the local industrial area schools.

These aren't likely to be recent immigrants. It's the lowest socio-economic rung of mostly 3rd or 4th generation Lebanese from the civil war refugee community.
To be honest though, I had worse experiences than that with special ed classes in the local industrial area schools.
whether they're recent, or just simply failed to assimilate over generations....

either way, doesn't matter. In fact, the second option is actually much worse, and it's something I saw every day w/ the Turks and N. Africans in Germany
Edit: I only assumed they were recent b/c of the part of the student waving the Syrian flag

not surprising, some districts in australia already feel like you're living in the middle east anyhow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back