Media Teddy Atlas: When you judge Conor your gonna have to say BF & AF

Teddy: When we look at history, we judge it. You know you go way back, you say BC and AD. Before Christ/After Death of Christ right? When you judge Conor Mcgregor, your gonna have to say BF and AF. Before Floyd and After Floyd, it really did tell a big part of the story”

Teddy makes a good point here with Conor, his career really changed trajectory after fighting Mayweather.

Source:

meh. If anything, it was not Floyd, but the money.
So BM & AM. (or PC, MC for Poor Conor & Money Conor)

BTW, I called it out, before he even accepted fighting Floyd.
Making that jump, getting that kind of money would surely derail his MMA trajectory.

i still think Alvarez was paid to lose that fight. He totally wall and stalled against Pettis but went total stand up against Conman.
Wrong.

Conor still had a fantastic performance vs Eddie Alvarez after that.

As he made more money and got more "fame" things went downhill for him, in terms of motivation, training, booze and drug use, trouble outside the octagon, etc.

The Floyd fight was one where his wealth and fame went up a lot, but I think it's too simplistic to say "that's the moment" his downhill started. Even prior to the Floyd fight he was hanging around with drug dealers, going on multi-day benders and photographed coming out of the Irish equivalent of crack dens.

All these are pre-Floyd
Gangland associations: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/mcgregor-and-gangland-warfare.3374683/
Whippets bender: https://uproxx.com/sports/conor-mcgregor-trashed-hotel-room-nitrous-oxide-canisters-liverpool/
Treehouse bender: https://www.mmamania.com/2017/4/13/...gor-high-up-in-a-tree-during-liverpool-bender
Great post. It's easy to blame floyd, but it's really the khabib loss, imo. The khabib loss got him to question his gym if we're going off the rumor.

It's probably an accumulation of things but I think the khabib loss was the straw that broke the camels back. Before Khabib, he would relatively keep it in bounds. Before fighting Khabib, he did keep it bounds. He hinted he was going to talk about Floyd's domestic abuse history at the toronto press conference, he did not do it. He never trashed floyd even after the loss on personal level. Khabib, he went dark and after the loss, he stayed dark. He questioned his team, made up with his team. Losing to Nate didn't make him a bad guy. Plus he avenged the loss. Losing to Khabib made him the bad guy in parts of the world.

It's reasonable that he was considering leaving gyms tbh. SBG is not a grapplers gym. It would have helped him to train wrestling say at ATT or something(poirier is there so he probably wouldn't have considered going there) . If he wanted to continue at lw, he would have needed to improve his wrestling a lot. I think he knew that, so he started shopping around.

Money amplified his already outrageous behavior, but I think he lost the plot now. He's off his rocker with the behavior he's doing now.

Yeah thats whats ironic. You tried to fabricate something that isn't arguable under objective standards and backed it with "only conor nuthuggers disagree", but you did nothing but make it clear you aren't objective and are a hater along with the 15 weirdos who liked it
There's been 1000's of threads on the very subject. I don't find the need to regurgitate any number of the arguments that can be made. Nor am I required to give you a fight break-down. At the very least, it's been established that Nate vs. Conor 2 was debatable. Despite what people like you come up with.

There's been 1000's of threads on the very subject. I don't find the need to regurgitate any number of the arguments that can be made. Nor am I required to give you a fight break-down. At the very least, it's been established that Nate vs. Conor 2 was debatable. Despite what people like you come up with.
I don't care how many threads there are. That means nothing about anything. Conor 3-2 isn't arguable for anyone objective.

And if you clicked the link in my sig like I said when you gave me the immature "youre just a conor nuthugger" retort, than you damn well know I don't need a fight breakdown from you lol

I don't care how many threads there are. That means nothing about anything. Conor 3-2 isn't arguable for anyone objective.

And if you clicked the link in my sig like I said when you gave me the immature "youre just a conor nuthugger" retort, than you damn well know I don't need a fight breakdown from you lol
then*
Conor*
you're*
<Moves>

then*
Conor*
you're*
<Moves>
Damn even with this immature retort cause you got nothing left you embarrass yourself. Then is the only spelling error of the three lol

But good job resorting to teenager retorts bruh. Cause you don't have a valid argument for anything

i agree.
Khabib was the only fight he couldn't say "i was wining up until i lost" (he could and did say that about all his other losses)
he got thoroughly embarrassed through and through by Khabib.
never been the same since.
Yeah,

It was the first time he got dropped and by a lesser striker. The first time he became the bad guy.

Remember all the bullshit he tried coming up with?

He tried saying he was winning the first round because he did more damage than Khabib with the insignificant elbows he landed as khabib drove him into the fence. He argued that he wasn't knocked down. Officially he wasn't but he downplayed that. He said he won the real fight if there was no refs or if this was not a sport, some bullshit like that. He was everywhere. He blatantly cheated the whole fight too which shows the level of desperation.

The man didn't have one consistent story on why he lost, where as he had a consistent excuse when he lost to nate. He gassed. He had a consistent excuse when he lost to Dustin, it was the leg kicks. He couldn't sell the public(or to himself) on why he lost to khabib. I think people forgot how bad conor got beaten in 2018 through 2018's lens. People are seeing it through 2021 lens. It was the most embarrassing loss Conor faced up until then and he knew he couldn't beat him if they were to have a rematch.

Now he's doing the same with poirier. Being KOed rattled him, but losing to poirier a second time is fucking with his head to khabib levels.

Damn even with this immature retort cause you got nothing left you embarrass yourself. Then is the only spelling error of the three lol

But good job resorting to teenager retorts bruh. Cause you don't have a valid argument for anything
I'm gonna lose a lot of sleep over this.

<mma1>

I disagree with your assessment lol.

Well, I think he was doing coke and whores, but I don't think that would have stopped him from fighting anyone not named tony or Khabib. It's because of those guys he took time off. It's because Of Khabib those rumors of changing gyms and the cryptic tweets of John Kavanagh. I don't know if he had sex scandals by then. I think the only thing to his name at the point was the bus incident and the rumor he fathered a kid but that was more underground dirt sheet gossip on the whatsapp groups at the time. It came out later, the kid wasn't his.

So yeah, I don't buy that money changed him one bit. I don't think he made 100m. I think he made a big chunk, which gave him leverage to negotiate a new deal to where Conor probably gets paid like a boxer now. Or at least comparable to his boxing money with floyd now or just a shade under with ppv points and all that factored in. Because he doesn't have to fight as Dana keeps putting it.

We've seen conor do fuck up things while sober, so no I cannot say he was drunk at the time he threw the dolley at the bus. Might be likely, but I don't think he got drug courage to do it. I think he wanted to be held back, no one held him back and he said fuck it. I think he thought the dolly would do damage, I don't think he thought it was goign to shatter the glass and injure several fighters. I think he thought it was going to bounce off the window if he got to do it.

He knew Khabib wasn't going to be easy. The fear in the fight showed that. He couldn't look him in the eyes in any of the face offs. He kept averting his eyes. Tony, he would never mention tony by name ever. He wouldn't even entertain the thought of it. Tony kept calling him mcnuggets and he straight up ignored Tony. He was scared of those guys and rightfully so, they were the scariest ones in the division at the time and Conor didn't want to suffer another loss that soon. That was in the back of his mind. It had to be.

When he did the bus incident, the UFC probably convinced him this thing was going to make so much money based on the controversy so he elected to to it. If Conor fought had to fight Khabib on similar money to his fiight with eddie, he was not coming back. imo.

He probably didnt make 100m but I think it was more than 50m. That ppv sold a ton, even with Showtime/UFC, Mayweather getting cuts. Conor still got a huge payout. Also keep in mind Conor got alot of sponsorships and other money coming from getting more famous after Mayweather fight.

Im guessing Conor probably did some lines in a car before he ran at that Bus. He was on something thats for sure. And no way in hell UFC told him to make controversy or to ambush Khabib like that. No way, that was all Conors crazy ass doing lol. Conors a wild man, not everything is some grand Dana plan to promote fights. Conor goes off the Deep end and the people around him cant control him. People that party hard and do tons of drugs are the same type of people that can go off deep end.
as-comp-hotel-room-trashed-v3.jpg

True

“The term anno Domini is Medieval Latin and means "in the year of the Lord", but is often presented using "our Lord" instead of "the Lord",taken from the full original phrase "anno Domini nostri Jesu Christi", which translates to "in the year of our Lord Jesus Christ”

But using AD as “After Death” is fine imo since its still referring to Jesus and using him as a timeline. Its very common for people to say “After Death” Aint nobody trying to talk Latin bro lol
Its not common at all to say “After Death”, 1 BC and 1 AD are only a year apart.

Teddy: When we look at history, we judge it. You know you go way back, you say BC and AD. Before Christ/After Death of Christ right? When you judge Conor Mcgregor, your gonna have to say BF and AF. Before Floyd and After Floyd, it really did tell a big part of the story”

Teddy makes a good point here with Conor, his career really changed trajectory after fighting Mayweather.

Source:

I have no idea who Teddy Atlas is but AD doesn’t stand for “after death of Christ” as Christ died in 33 AD. It stands for Anno Domini which means “year of our lord”.

You probably are when you're still responding with this shit like this cause you can't say anything else <45>
You just laughed at your own bad joke. Is that 'cause you know no one else will?
<Goldie11>

Wrong, it's before IV Ban, after IV ban.

He probably didnt make 100m but I think it was more than 50m. That ppv sold a ton, even with Showtime/UFC, Mayweather getting cuts. Conor still got a huge payout. Also keep in mind Conor got alot of sponsorships and other money coming from getting more famous after Mayweather fight.

Im guessing Conor probably did some lines in a car before he ran at that Bus. He was on something thats for sure. And no way in hell UFC told him to make controversy or to ambush Khabib like that. No way, that was all Conors crazy ass doing lol. Conors a wild man, not everything is some grand Dana plan to promote fights. Conor goes off the Deep end and the people around him cant control him. People that party hard and do tons of drugs are the same type of people that can go off deep end.
as-comp-hotel-room-trashed-v3.jpg

I never said UFC made him do the crazy shit or to go do that. I'm saying UFC capitalized on it.' Hey Conor, what you did was crazy but since its getting so much traction online and in the media. We can sell a ton of ppvs making a fight between you and Khabib.' Remember how Dana white kept saying the bus footage was a part of the story? They kinda forced AOF to hand over the bus footage and never compensated him for it. They probably sold conor on the fact that him and Khabib would break 3 million buys. That's what Dana kept saying in the press conference. 3 million buys. Trending 3 million.

As a boxer, Conor has more protected rights due to the muhammad Ali act, so its possible he could have made 50m or so purse and anodther Idk, 20-30m through advertisements and other shit. I just think he didn't get the 100m. I think he's lying on that. He also said he was getting paid 50m to fight cowboy. He also said he was getting 80m to fight Khabib. I don't remember where I heard this, I think it might have been ariel in ariel and DC years ago, he didn't make 80m for Khabib vs conor when discussing fighter pay. iirc He's like Dana in the fact that he's a promoter. He'll over-exaggerate to make himself look good and to hold the perception out there for perspective advertising partners/sponsors that he commands a lot more than what he's saying he does.

Back