Teens film and mock disabled man as he drowns, post video online.

What does Stand By Me have to do with anything

Ah shit... Which one was the one that had River Phoenix and Corey Feldman? That was Stand By Me right? Where they went looking for a deadbody?
Or was that Lean On Me? Thought that one was about Joe Clark.

I laugh when Russians lit up somali pirate ships

the teens are warning the guy not to get in the water, it's not like they're endorsing him to off himself.
Nah we gotta all be magical negros like Uncle Remus, or the brother that caught the ax in The Shinning.

I can semi not blame them for not swimming out to save him, since saving a frantic drowning person make both of you drowning the most likely outcome, and explosive athletes smoking weed at a park aren't exactly known for their strong swimming skills. But goddamn, what the hell kind of relentless piece of shit sits there filming and mocking a drowning person? How do you know that confidently that your friends are also hunks of shit and will join in laughing rather than thinking you're just a psycho?
They could have at least called 911.

How is witnessing a death and not reporting it to the police within a day or two NOT a crime??

Mother fuckers trying to collect mental illnesses like they are pokeman cards and shit. Thata the fucking problem, being seen as crazy is now a sign of high status. Dont believe me? Pay attention to your kids friends and peers youll see.

I notice this too. I think everyone says they got some mental shit so they got a built in excuse for being a cunt. Youll here some yuppy bitch talking about being on the autism spectrum and from observation nothings wrong other than being a bitch and they all be on benzos and ssris

Not all, but The black youth as a group in general have major morality deficit. So many do not care. They will laugh as you die, or have no problem beating, torturing or blowing your brains out. It is an epidemic. The left will not recognize it. And they will keep blaming whites and racism for the problems in the black community.

Videos just like this keep coming out constantly.

The break-down/tearing down of the family unit; IMHO, is to blame.

while this is sickening, A) I sincerely doubt (just by statistics) that they could even swim, none the less well enough to pull out a drowning/struggling man
B) they were blazing, so perhaps calling the cops (clearly the normal, prudent choice) didn't seem like a smart idea at the time.....

although they could've called the cops and then just left before they got there.....

Ah shit... Which one was the one that had River Phoenix and Corey Feldman? That was Stand By Me right? Where they went looking for a deadbody?
Or was that Lean On Me? Thought that one was about Joe Clark.
Kid in the movie was already dead, this is a snuff film. Big difference. Unless you're trolling, in which case, great bait mate

People like this will collapse civilized society. Literally. They aren't able to do it. Could be white, btw.. But the amount of worldstar vids I've seen makes me lump this one right in.

I notice this too. I think everyone says they got some mental shit so they got a built in excuse for being a cunt. Youll here some yuppy bitch talking about being on the autism spectrum and from observation nothings wrong other than being a bitch and they all be on benzos and ssris
Dawg they even gave being a loud mouthed hysterical bitch a proper title.

Its called Histrionics Personality Disorder...

Washing out of life is a damn disorder now.

Also, no crime here.. But I would propose to make it a misdemeanor for not calling 911 with a phone available in a life threatening situation.

Kid in the movie was already dead, this is a snuff film. Big difference. Unless you're trolling, in which case, great bait mate
Unintentional snuff film.

The only part they fucked up on is not calling 911 before shitting on dude.

Dawg they even gave being a loud mouthed hysterical bitch a proper title.

Its called Histrionics Personality Disorder...

Washing out of life is a damn disorder now.
Let's not forget the bitch who falsely accused someone of rape saying mental illness made her do it

The people saying "they should have called 911" better not be the same people that whine about protecting themselves because "police take time to get there".

Anyone wanna out themselves so I don't have to do it?

I was fishing at a lake near Sacramento alone and I heard "Help! Help!" coming from around a bend. I couldn't see directly because there was a clump of bamboo/reeds blocking my vision. As I ran over there (and I couldn't swim a lick at the time), I prayed, "Lord, if it's my time, please let my wife and son know that went out trying to help someone else..."

I rounded the bend and it was an Asian lady on the shore who had caught a huge catfish and she needed help landing it. I never felt so happy fishing in my whole life.

I'm still not a strong swimmer, but I would've dove in to try to help.

I'm praying for that poor man's family.

I was fishing at a lake near Sacramento alone and I heard "Help! Help!" coming from around a bend. I couldn't see directly because there was a clump of bamboo/reeds blocking my vision. As I ran over there (and I couldn't swim a lick at the time), I prayed, "Lord, if it's my time, please let my wife and son know that went out trying to help someone else..."

I rounded the bend and it was an Asian lady on the shore who had caught a huge catfish and she needed help landing it. I never felt so happy fishing in my whole life.

I'm still not a strong swimmer, but I would've dove in to try to help.

I'm praying for that poor man's family.
God bless you strychnine.

And hope you catch some big ones this year.

Back