Social Tense Encounter Between Covington HS Kids and Nathan Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea. Like the racist blonde girls video

How many times can you be duped by all this shit?

Nobody is being duped at this point, and certainly not super SJW @Wet Blanket. He is just comfortable pushing lies to suit his agenda.

Christ. Those comments are hideous and beyond ignorant. They are even posting the fake video posted by that racist girl

Crazy how many people think this way.

We now have video evidence which conclusively proves that the original narrative was a total lie and that these kids did nothing wrong. We also now know that these kids, their families and staff at the school could potentially be in danger having been doxxed and receiving death threats. This also extends to other children at the school too as threats have also been made about the school itself which has now had to be put on lock down because of this. So anyone still trying to spin this as the kids being being wrong doers and still spreading fake news like the 3 pointer basketball hand sign being some white power salute, has got to be genuine psychopath. There is no other explanation as far as I'm concerned.

Tons of people have come forward recounting all the racism and misogyny they have experienced while attending that school or participating at a sports event at the school.
If that’s true does the school teach racism? Clearly that can be easy to prove. Post some sources on your claim

Jesus Christ, Kathy Griffin is such a fuckin mess. Her Twitter timeline is all about this. Retweeting the debunked videos and the dumbest takes. All that instead of admitting that she was wrong and apologizing for using her platform to encourage the doxxing of HIGH SCHOOL KIDS, for fucks sake.

Former Covington student.....so this girl went to an all boy's school?

Lmao, Jesus. At least she took down the tweet about the racist 3 pointers.

I wonder if she can be liable for legal action for all this bullshit.

Here's something that she retweeted. So here's where we're at with the narrative:

Ok guys so they didn't mob and surround the Native guy, they didn't threaten the Black Isrealites (lmao), we can't really connect them to a blackout game played at their school 7 years ago, the main kid that we wanted to punch didn't actually do anything other than stand and smile, and the worst we have on them is that a few of them did the tomahawk chop. But I think our calls for doxxing and violence against these teenagers was justified because I haven't seen any footage of them praying....have you?

Wow . . . this is freaking sad. All of these people are so attached to their hate they don't want the other side to even get a chance . . .

Just check out some of the responses.

Disgusting people on the left. Twitter is ridiculously vile.

Here's something that she retweeted. So here's where we're at with the narrative:

Ok guys so they didn't mob and surround the Native guy, they didn't threaten the Black Isrealites (lmao), we can't really connect them to a blackout game played at their school 7 years ago, the main kid that we wanted to punch didn't actually do anything other than stand and smile, and the worst we have on them is that a few of them did the tomahawk chop. But I think our calls for doxxing and violence against these teenagers was justified because I haven't seen any footage of them praying....have you?

Like problem gamblers they jut keep digging hoping they'll pop out on top one day

Wow . . . this is freaking sad. All of these people are so attached to their hate they don't want the other side to even get a chance . . .

Just check out some of the responses.

Jesus, the replies are completely unhinged, and especially the verified users. AGAIN.

Seriously, this is deranged. I think they feel stupid for falling for a phoney narrative that they're just projecting it onto the kids. Especially this one kid. Wtf did he do that was so bad? Other than the stupid MAGA hats the worst thing that this group of kids did was the tomahawk chops. But this kid didn't!

How can you trust him? I mean, it's not like he's coming clean.
I'd tell Chief Lies A Lot to go fuck himself. Why in hell should he be granted any courtesy? He's a liar and a charlatan.

If the MSM wants to complain about racism, maybe they should expose the Black Israelites for the filth spewing out of their mouths at the rally but I guess they're too chickenshit to do so.

I'm with you. Everyone gets a paddlin' now.

Agree. It's too bad that this story went viral before the full facts were know.

To be clear, the kids, I think, were still acting like brats, but there are plenty of extenuating factors.

There is a lot of negative fallout from this:

1. The kids and school got a bunch of threats (that were never appropriate, for the record, no matter what their behavior was like.)
2. Now the kids are getting made into some types of heroes by the right, which is also inappropriate.
3. People will have the excuse to look at any video clip in the future and just disregard it because "media manipulation." It will lead towards greater divergence in accepted narratives.

BUT, I will also say, the media is in a difficult circumstance here. In 2019 when a story goes viral on social media, that itself is news, so the MSM has to cover it when it happens.

Then more footage turns up and their coverage turned out to be incomplete... the most they can do is offer a sincere follow up.

But still, some people will never accept that their initial mistake was honest (although some of these same people will accept something like a Project Veritas hit job totally uncritically).

Confirmation bias run amok on both sides.

It's just a mess.

Let's be honest here, if the students were Asian, black or Latino you would be calling them mature and respectful. Imagine a group of black students getting racially abused by two different groups. Imagine them having an asshole drum in their face and touch them and violate their personal space. And if the response was singing, dancing and just a fucking smirk....

You would call them mature. You would call them heroes.

But they are white so you HAVE to assign them blame, even though they were the victims.

IMO, that makes you a racist.

paid actor !!
lucky the kids had phones to film events or the stage managed event would have screwed them over .

The Native American drummer man set those white boys up.

I believe the whole thing was a set up.

He planned on drumming up in some Trump supporter's face that day. And he picked a 16 year old kid.

Jesus Christ, Kathy Griffin is such a fuckin mess. Her Twitter timeline is all about this. Retweeting the debunked videos and the dumbest takes. All that instead of admitting that she was wrong and apologizing for using her platform to encourage the doxxing of HIGH SCHOOL KIDS, for fucks sake.

Former Covington student.....so this girl went to an all boy's school?

Lmao, Jesus. At least she took down the tweet about the racist 3 pointers.

I wonder if she can be liable for legal action for all this bullshit.

Kathy Griffin is a mess and has the worst case of TDS you can imagine.

Why are any of you still attempting to reason with these drooling retards? We've all seen the real footage. Anybody still pushing the leftoid's narrative deserve nothing more than ridicule, scorn and derision. Let them stew and seethe in their idiocy.

Let's be honest here, if the students were Asian, black or Latino you would be calling them mature and respectful. Imagine a group of black students getting racially abused by two different groups. Imagine them having an asshole drum in their face and touch them and violate their personal space. And if the response was singing, dancing and just a fucking smirk....

You would call them mature. You would call them heroes.

But they are white so you HAVE to assign them blame, even though they were the victims.

IMO, that makes you a racist.
The headline would read: Black students stand proud against hatred and bigotry, and a national day of soul searching and hand wringing and pungling would be called for. We all know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back