Social Tense Encounter Between Covington HS Kids and Nathan Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.
What this whole fiasco is really about is trying to make it completely unacceptable to wear a MAGA hat or clothes. They want people to go hmmm maybe I don't need the hassle of wearing this. It doesn't even matter if the story is true as long as they can hurt people wearing the MAGA stuff. Many liberals literally believe you are evil if you don't share their opinions so they don't mind if someone is hurt by this stuff because they are evil and deserve it.

It's been a crazy thread, the story took a hard U-turn and I should imagine there's many posters who regret their over the top hasty reaction.

I'll say it again, how this even made the news amazed me. It was headline front page news for BBC and the Guardian. And to think, all this outrage and anger by the left over an annoying face of a kid who wore a red hat.

People need to get a life. And the media are shameless cretins.
What was the hard U-Turn? I didn't follow the story. I found it trivial for previously stated reasons.

*Edit* Oh, I see this above:
WJFYxR5.jpg
I assume this was the splash of cold water.

It figures he was kindly raised by a white family. Like Colin Kaepernick or Barack Obama. What kind of name is Nathan Phillips for an AIM radical anyway? Shouldn't it be something like Lying Bull or Laughing Fox.

If he lied about kids yelling bad things at him, that is bad. He should be “unchiefed.”

What else do you want? His land should be seized and given to white settlers... oh, wait...

I don’t know how you prove that no one in that whole crowd yelled anything at him, though. I certainly heard kids mocking his singing and dancing.

If there's a video of the entire incident, and he said he heard the "build the wall chants" and then went over there, and there is video and audio of him walking over there but no evidence that "build the wall" was chanted, then why believe him if video evidence contradicts what he says?

And yes, there are verifiable things he lied about, such as being surrounded by the kids, getting a beer can thrown at him, the kid approaching him, the black Israelites being the victim, ect.

"These young men were beastly and these old black individuals was their prey, and I stood in between them and so they needed their pounds of flesh and they were looking at me for that."

That is a straight up lie. He was there the entire time. He knew the Black Israelites were antagonistic and the kids were ignoring them. He's a race baiting liar and it's disgraceful that you're ignoring it.

Not to mention the guy he was with said more racist things than ANY of the catholic school kids. Yet somehow people attribute the dancing and tomahawking to Sandmann, but not the racist views of the fellow indian on to Chief Fork Tongue.

Here is the funny thing about all of this. Every media outlet was using the "Vietnam Veteran" angle to spice up the story, like how were these kids supposed to even fucking know that anyways? And now that it has come out that was fake news, people are saying "It doesn't matter"

Well if it doesn't matter, then why in the fuck did all of those news outlets feel that it was so important to point out that Phillips was "Vietnam Veteran" in their headlines???

giphy.gif

Here is the funny thing about all of this. Every media outlet was using the "Vietnam Veteran" angle to spice up the story, like how were these kids supposed to even fucking know that anyways? And now that it has come out that was fake news, people are saying "It doesn't matter"

Well if it doesn't matter, then why in the fuck did all of those news outlets feel that it was so important to point out that Phillips was "Vietnam Veteran" in their headlines???

giphy.gif
ah, you son of a bitch..... now I need to change my gif lol

It's a serious federal crime to make money off lying about your military service or lack of. Nathan Phillips did exactly that. A law that Obama signed I might add. And I'll bet he gets a pass. That money should go to that kid's college fund.

What was the hard U-Turn? I didn't follow the story. I found it trivial for previously stated reasons.
The original title of the thread. The the at the time information of the story and certain people's outrage was all misguided. Based on the original story we were led to believe a gang of maga hat nazi kids were bullying a native war vet and all chanting build the wall.
It took a U-turn when the unedited video come out. Turns out the kid is quite disciplined. And chieftain turd head is a lying old git.

Well the Right is always disgusting. In this particular case, some overenthusiastic idiots on the left joined them in being disgusting. In general, the Left are good people.
Ahhh so you're just salty I'm right. How's it feel your side got OWNED badly by white teenage kids?

Last edited:
If he lied about kids yelling bad things at him, that is bad. He should be “unchiefed.”

What else do you want? His land should be seized and given to white settlers... oh, wait...

I don’t know how you prove that no one in that whole crowd yelled anything at him, though. I certainly saw kids mocking his singing and drumming.
His land? Pretty sure most Natives don't believe in "owning" land. Well, maybe some pussy wannabe natives do.

The irony of a bunch of white boys telling a Native American to build a wall.....

Ignorant fucks
What was that about irony?
Just who is the ignorant fuck?
Noboby said anything about building a wall.
Gullible rube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back