Social Tense Encounter Between Covington HS Kids and Nathan Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.
if the full clip was never revealed, Russia would be good peeps, however the rest of the story was shot on different angles, therefore Russia bad

"It's Russia's fault that we didn't do as much due diligence as some sub-forum on a Karate website."

Chief Banging Drum is also at fault for lying about what happened and acting hysterical in front of the media.
Yeah, he's either lying or misinformed. Those israelite fellas did yell something about a wall.

However, he is the one instigating the situation and the kid with the smirk is 100% in the right to do whatever the F he wants. I dont give a shit what age you are, you cant just walk up into someone's face and bang a drum, 100% disrespectful, and I would totally support that kid if he pushed the Indian or threw his dumb drum to the floor. Personal space, everyone is entitled to that.

Yeah, he's either lying or misinformed. Those israelite fellas did yell something about a wall.

However, he is the one instigating the situation and the kid with the smirk is 100% in the right to do whatever the F he wants. I dont give a shit what age you are, you cant just walk up into someone's face and bang a drum, 100% disrespectful, and I would totally support that kid if he pushed the Indian or threw his dumb drum to the floor. Personal space, everyone is entitled to that.

This is exactly what the Activists wish would have happened...

Serious question. Why would someine wear make america great again and what time do they refer to. I believe trump campaign started maga slogan cause its catchy. But racists have attached themselves to it.

1. When did america stop being great?
There's no date. What do you expect, someone to say "it all changed on January 17, 1990 at 7PM " ?

People look around the country and see out citizens taking a back seat to illegals, record high levels of dependency, a drug epidemic that kills more people than war, people arguing about which bathroom people are supposed to use, white shaming, mainstream hate groups popping up all over the place....

Our society is a fucking disaster right now. There are A LOT of people who live in shitty situations in the US, we hate each other more than we ever have, free speech is under attack. Violence is intensifying.

I don't know, maybe you never experienced anything else, maybe this is just how it is to you.

I don't think Obama had anything to do with it really. But about 11 years ago, around the time he became president there was the start of Smartphones and people having access to the internet basically 24/7.

I think that is by far the biggest factor in these situations.

I checked into this thread a couple times Sunday and Yesterday. Just as the first 2 days when the story first broke and libtards were spamming the story, calling for social justice... Now for the last 2-3 days, conservatards have been doing the exact opposite, forming their own group think and hatred of the left.

There are lots of examples of it frenzy starting on the right and swinging to the left as well.

It is sad, but true. Fact is, from the moment you wake up and take a shit (I hope everyone here has regular functioning bowels), most people have their phone. I was camping last Friday and all of Saturday, so I missed this thread when it started, but now it is the same conservative posters posting the exact same things over and over. Just as an example, how many times have you posted in this thread? Not a criticism or anything, just an observation.

Bottom line is before 2008ish (coincidentally when Obama became president)... use of the internet was far different. Back then you could only use it on a computer, and a computer took a couple minutes to even start up usually. Then you had to log on, etc. Then you stopped using it when you got up from your computer.

Now people are constantly exposed to things that irritate them, and stay immersed in that frenzy. It is making people sick. Exposing yourself to a thread/topic/story like this is mental cancer. If you know about cognitive dissonance, it plays a huge factor here. For people to really justify talking, posting, reading about these things so much, they have to internally rationalize its importance for the time given to it, and the outcry.

And because people are constantly connected, able to view videos/comments, retweet/repost them, things can go viral. Viral is a funny word that we decided to use, because it basically means virus. Very appropriate.

I blame Twitter....

I don't spend much time on here on weekends so I missed this. I heard about it from a co-worker. 106 fucking pages....Jesus

Where is the boycott Disney for the producer that called for killing all MAGA kids?

lol.... Guess he's sufficiently tucked tail and apologized profusely.

and also said he meant it all as a joke.

“Yesterday I tweeted an image based on FARGO that was meant to be satirical — as always — but I see now that it was in bad taste,” Morrisey wrote. “I offended many people — My sincerest apologies. I would never sincerely suggest violence against others,especailly kids. Lesson learned.”

If you're on the PC side of Twitter... this means all is forgiven

Everyone crossing their fingers that a white guy does something bad so we can forget about what happened last week.
Non Leftist White people need to stay away from these protests.

There is really nothing to gain by being there. Only negative stuff can happen.

There's no date. What do you expect, someone to say "it all changed on January 17, 1990 at 7PM " ?

People look around the country and see out citizens taking a back seat to illegals, record high levels of dependency, a drug epidemic that kills more people than war, people arguing about which bathroom people are supposed to use, white shaming, mainstream hate groups popping up all over the place....

Our society is a fucking disaster right now. There are A LOT of people who live in shitty situations in the US, we hate each other more than we ever have, free speech is under attack. Violence is intensifying.

I don't know, maybe you never experienced anything else, maybe this is just how it is to you.

It all started in early 90's with the Kid's in the Hall SWJ clip and a huge part of the population didn't realize it was satire and began to believe they've been victims of something all their lives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back