Social Tense Encounter Between Covington HS Kids and Nathan Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know if they will go speak to Polish Parliment like that PM invited them to do?

You don't see anything remotely hypocritical about this post?

you have no idea what the word hypocrite means. the only thing i have seen is you talking out of your ass about how shitty the people on *right are and that the left is mostly good, and youre trying to act like you're not on either side. that is a hypocrite

after everything we saw people post the last few days and you say the left are good people lol. you're either trolling, ignorant, or just way too gone to understand. take care

Sorry, my silly Note 9 didn't auto correct like it should have. Ok here is my post again:
Better.

I also don't see how those kids owned anyone but themselves. The first video made them look like racist assholes. The other videos put things in context, but they still seem like assholes.

The hats are really not a good choice if you are trying to look respectable.

Better.

I also don't see how those kids owned anyone but themselves. The first video made them look like racist assholes. The other videos put things in context, but they still seem like assholes.

The hats are really not a good choice if you are trying to look respectable.
You should never wear the hat of the person who is speaking at the rally you went to. That’s racist.

you have no idea what the word hypocrite means. the only thing i have seen is you talking out of your ass about how shitty the people on *right are and that the left is mostly good, and youre trying to act like you're not on either side. that is a hypocrite

after everything we saw people post the last few days and you say the left are good people lol. you're either trolling, ignorant, or just way too gone to understand. take care
People on the left ARE generally good people. A few extreme examples do not speak for everyone. I know hundreds of people you would classify as "The Left". Not one of the called for violence against these idiot kids, even when it appeared they were harassing a senior citizen.

The reason I say I am not on either side is because I don't agree with everything Left Wingers say, and I don't disagree with everything Right Wingers say.

I, like most people, am somewhere in the middle. However, of the people who have picked a side, I find the average progressive to be a generally decent person, and the average conservative to be generally an asshole.

Man that kid needs a good fucking broken jaw to rid him off that demeanor.
Yeah, what do you say you and me gather up 8 or 10 of our homies and go teach that 15 year old kid a lesson?

It's not the hat you moron.

It's what the hat represents.
Still...why care? Why not just chuckle inside and think about what morons the fools must be? It sounds like you just want to be able to tell people what they can wear and what to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back