Social Tense Encounter Between Covington HS Kids and Nathan Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patriotism?
Supporting our President?
Loving the USA?
Wanting to preserve sovereignty and have enforcable borders?
Putting citizens first?
A return of manufacturing from China because they were likely (as Trump indicated) laughing at how stupid we were for funding their rise for no reason other than lowering the bar in multiple ways.

I had been waiting almost 20 years for a politician to say it. Thought it would be a Democrat, but they've got caught up in insanity.

And he’s terrible because?

Use a real example or two plz
Shutting down the government because he can't get his way. Appointing a coal lobbyist as the head of the EPA. Banning transgender people from serving in the military.

That's just recently. He was already woefully unqualified and morally bankrupt when he ran for president, and got lucky that the equally corrupt DNC was all in for Hillary Clinton.

She is quite literally the only candidate he could beat.

You are completely deranged if you see yourself as a centrist.

Anyone who knows your posting history knows that you are a far left loon
Definitely not a centrist. But by all accounts a reasonable and lovable poster.

This might go down as the biggest Anti-Trump Race Baiting Fake News story in history.

Meanwhile, the racist black hebrew Israelites get off with absolutely zero condemnation.

Hopefully this event would wake up a few of the sheeple that take the Lamestream Media/Fake News seriously and see that they are being duped with destructive, brain-washing propaganda.

People on the left ARE generally good people. A few extreme examples do not speak for everyone. I know hundreds of people you would classify as "The Left". Not one of the called for violence against these idiot kids, even when it appeared they were harassing a senior citizen.

The reason I say I am not on either side is because I don't agree with everything Left Wingers say, and I don't disagree with everything Right Wingers say.

I, like most people, am somewhere in the middle. However, of the people who have picked a side, I find the average progressive to be a generally decent person, and the average conservative to be generally an asshole.
Why are the kids idiots again? They can’t be pro-life via their faith?

In regards to the sample size of what percentage of each group is crazy I think this case along with countless others shows which party houses the larger portion of crazies. They called for death of kids based off a doctored video and wait for it... a fucking smirk

Yeah, what do you say you and me gather up 8 or 10 of our homies and go teach that 15 year old kid a lesson?

You're right that's wrong of me to suggest a 15 year old not act like a complete cunt. You can join the military at age 15 in the UK...big boys fucking rules, play adult games get adult reactions.

Have just been briefly following all this but tell me if I got the timeline right.

1. Liberal media takes a small, out of context snippet of video supposedly showing a group of Trump-supporting kids circling and harassing a Native American war vet who is peacefully protesting.
2. The Tolerant Left: "WE GOTTA FIND THESE FUCKING KIDS! THEY MUST BE EXPOSED!! HARM MUST COME TO THEM!! IF WE DON'T MAKE THEM SUFFER WE ARE SUPPORTING FACISM! ETC"
3. Full video comes out that shows the Native American protestor walked up to the kids, banged his drum and chanted in their faces, while the kids just smiled and did nothing.
4. The Tolerant Left: "YEAH WELL TRUMP AND HIS SUPPORTERS ARE STILL NAZIS!! WEARING A MAGA HAT IS THE EXACT SAME AS WEARING A SWASTIKA!!"

Is that basically the gist of it?

Shutting down the government because he can't get his way. Appointing a coal lobbyist as the head of the EPA. Banning transgender people from serving in the military.

That's just recently. He was already woefully unqualified and morally bankrupt when he ran for president, and got lucky that the equally corrupt DNC was all in for Hillary Clinton.

He shutdown the government? The dean who by and large had previously voted for the wall and decided to posture this time around solely to damage the POTUS have no blame?

The Trans issue is a larger debate that science doesn’t really support. Regardless, people can have their faith... except Christians and Catholics according to liberals.

Sharia law and Islam are the only way!

You're right that's wrong of me to suggest a 15 year old not act like a complete cunt. You can join the military at age 15 in the UK...big boys fucking rules, play adult games get adult reactions.
So you don't want to teach him a lesson?
{<huh}

Have just been briefly following all this but tell me if I got the timeline right.

1. Liberal media takes a small, out of context snippet of video supposedly showing a group of Trump-supporting kids circling and harassing a Native American war vet who is peacefully protesting.
2. The Tolerant Left: "WE GOTTA FIND THESE FUCKING KIDS! THEY MUST BE EXPOSED!! HARM MUST COME TO THEM!! IF WE DON'T MAKE THEM SUFFER WE ARE SUPPORTING FACISM! ETC"
3. Full video comes out that shows the Native American protestor walked up to the kids, banged his drum and chanted in their faces, while the kids just smiled and did nothing.
4. The Tolerant Left: "YEAH WELL TRUMP AND HIS SUPPORTERS ARE STILL NAZIS!! WEARING A MAGA HAT IS THE EXACT SAME AS WEARING A SWASTIKA!!"

Exactly

Can one of the smart posters on this site who regularly argue the progressive position please come into this thread and explain your side?

I've been reading the comments on Twitter and I just don't understand. There has to be something here I'm not seeing.

This is a genuine request.

Please save my soul.

Pretty much. There is even more fake news coming out now like the "Vietnam Veteran" Indian was never even in Vietnam.

Worse thing to me is all the fundraising and donations that went to the violent and seditious American Indian Movement, which should be classified the same as any white or black nationalist group. And the other vile and divisive organizations that Nathan Phillips represents, like the Indigenous People's March or whatever. And worse of all, the youth group where they brainwash young Native Americans to victimhood. They likely got many thousands of dollars from this farce. All of it should be illegal under the stolen valor laws and yet unlikely any will be seized.

You didn’t read that ban carefully. Shocking. Transitioning people are banned because they aren’t deployable

He shutdown the government? The dean who by and large had previously voted for the wall and decided to posture this time around solely to damage the POTUS have no blame?

The Trans issue is a larger debate that science doesn’t really support. Regardless, people can have their faith... except Christians and Catholics according to liberals.

Sharia law and Islam are the only way!
The Democrats share some of the blame, but it's ultimately on him. Schumer and Pelosi and the rest of the Democratic establishment are just as corrupt as the president, but he's the one who shut down the government over his ridiculous wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back