Social Tense Encounter Between Covington HS Kids and Nathan Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on the belief that he walked up and thats when the staredown happened.
In this video, the kid is like 30 feet in the back.
Changes the narrative.

No it doesn't. What the fuck was he doing there, trying to make friends with the boys? I thought they played along and did pretty good, given the circumstances they found themselves in. He's an old man, so probably wouldn't have sparked him out, but even at 17 I didn't let people get that far into my personal space.

This was just another disgusting, leftist and MSM pushed example of "fake news".

Agree with the poster above, too. If they have jobs (lol), those clowns shouting hate at these kids should be let go by their employers. Isn't that the way it works, now?

<Fedor23>

Called the teens crackers, incest babies, and Ni@@#rs. Promised them a race war was coming and they'd better be ready, etc.

Those are the guys I don't like. The maga kids are cool, even though I wouldn't wear the hat, and the old weird lying Indian is ok, because he is like the last one mad about the whole America being created situation.. And that's ok. The black Israelites should probably be mowed down. Retards like Dylan roof should go out like men, and not chicken shit morons, and end their runs taking out some of these guys.

Do you think Nathan Phillips is pissed the Chiefs lost to that fucking wonderbread cracker Brady

That's a weird speech impediment. He said Refrigerator Repairman and the writer heard Recon Ranger.

Last edited:
Only acceptable response to a strange toothless Indian getting in your face is to make sweet love to his toothless mouth.

Stupid Catholic kids. They'd be lost in a bathroom stall at a rest stop.

Little Fuckers have a lot to learn about how the world works

Lol doing name calling are we...have fun singing in choir princess. And you call ME the internet tough guy hahaha. Fucking hell.
I don't go around talking about breaking kids jaws. You're another shit for brains that has to have the simplest things explained to him, apparently.
People like you, non thinking herd animals, are what is wrong with humanity. Congrats.

So I've pretty much tuned this out since I first heard about it, but now I've learned that the situation is apparently a bit different. What better place than SD to verify the sequence of events:

- Mentally ill religious fundamentalists who are also racists are shouting their message of hate and delusion love and unity in public, because nothing proves you're right better than loudly proclaiming verifiably insane ideas in public
- Group of HS aged boys do what HS boys in groups do and start acting like jack assess
- Native man walks up to them, to diffuse whatever this situation is. He uses a drum for this, because how else would you go about it?
- Group of HS aged boys do what HS boys in groups do and start acting like jack assess

Is that pretty much the gist of it?

Only acceptable response to a strange toothless Indian getting in your face is to make sweet love to his toothless mouth.

Stupid Catholic kids. They'd be lost in a bathroom stall at a rest stop.

Little Fuckers have a lot to learn about how the world works

You pulse your tongue thrusts to the beat of the drum.

You pulse your tongue thrusts to the beat of the drum.
wrGDz6l.jpg

I don't go around talking about breaking kids jaws. You're another shit for brains that has to have the simplest things explained to him, apparently.
People like you, non thinking herd animals, are what is wrong with humanity. Congrats.

Lol you are embarrassing. You seem to enjoy questioning people's intellect and 'toughness' on here often, is this to make up for your sad existence and the fact you are lacking in bothlol?

Apparently your perception is that anyone who puts forward a point that is different from your own, it results in name-calling and questioning their IQ...ironic given that intelligent people are capable of forming different questions, opinions and ideas.

In short- I have never met anyone in a fucking church choir who is tough- which you tried to mock me over lol...and it is also clear you are arrogant, ignorant and somehow consider yourself intellectually superior to myself and others here.

No-one likes an arrogant pussy choir Sunday school bitch. God bless ya lol.

The only good thing about this is that it exposed the Left for the hateful, vile creeps that they are.

hi Morning Star,

yes, that is the takeaway. a revelation i'm sure.

THIS was the moment you lost faith in the mainstream media, aye?

lol.

- IGIT

America is turning into one long South Park episode

Don't know anything about this story, but that kid from the last post looks like a huge douchebag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back