Social Tense Encounter Between Covington HS Kids and Nathan Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.
50751027_406157716797962_3517301550810660864_n.jpg

It was some absolutely priceless timing.

I never said it didn't happen, I just don't really feel I spoke call them victims of racism. They're white.
The stupidity you exude is almost unparalleled,I may be wrong though you may have the market cornered on it...

Their poor innocent ears were probably irreversibly damaged upon being told to "go back Europe".

Oh the humanity.
The bad racism was the reaction to the video. The left wanted to destroy their lives just because they're white and conservative. That really was damaging.

I'm sure someone has already said this but

Does anyone else find it funny that Alex Jones was deplatformed for supposedly doing exactly what the MSM and a bunch of "celebrities" did to these kids?

<36>

Does anyone else find it funny that Alex Jones was deplatformed for supposedly doing exactly what the MSM and a bunch of "celebrities" did to these kids?

<36>

Yup, Ann Coulter had a hilarious Tweet about it too.

well, werent those white kids yelling build a wall at the natives? I agree though the ispuk people should be held accountable aswell.
I have seen that reported, but I have not been able to find video to confirm it. If you have some please share.

see, I've been walking past these guys for decades (they used to camp out at Times Square and Union Square in NYC) and no one takes them seriously. They're treated as unsolicited performance art and people will momentarily stop and laugh or walk on by. It astonished me that people in this thread thought they were inciting violence but then I remembered some of you guys have never walked foot in a city before and understood why you're alarmed.

I think the astonishing part is how one can become complacent when it comes to racist threats.

"then I remembered some of you guys have never walked in a city before....". well, that is fair, but wouldn't you bet MOST people that visit the Lincoln have little to no "city experience"?

<36>

Difference is these kids are white males and republican. We have different rules now a days for people, thanks to racist and sexist Democrats.

I think the astonishing part is how one can become complacent when it comes to racist threats.

"then I remembered some of you guys have never walked in a city before....". well, that is fair, but wouldn't you bet MOST people that visit the Lincoln have little to no "city experience"?
well you are correct, and I can see how someone with no exposure to them would be alarmed. I'm just telling you that us cityfolk view them as "local flavor" at this point.

Have you ever possibly considered that you yourself might be racist in ways

This is the rub imo. This incident and others like it really exposes the racism on the left. I think right wng racism is more hard core but also more fringe. Guys marching with tiki torches and reading the Turner Diaries and this kind of thing. They can also only get a few hundred folks to march with them even when they try to organize nationally. There are tens of thousands of these white supremacists types nationwide, but you're still talking .01% of conservatives. And not a lot of conservative polticians hanging out with David Duke, but if Farrakhan shows up to a Dem event, he rubs elbows with ex-presidents. But while left wing racism has been more low key since the late sixties, (which is a long time) its also pretty widespread, because they pay exactly zero social cost for for their racist comments and attitudes.

A white teen smirking has made national headlines. And the whiteness of that smirk is what really gets them angry.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/lawye...omments-about-covington-students_2782415.html

Lawyer Robert Barnes named several celebrities and media personalities he intends to sue for libel against some students of the Covington Catholic High School, whom he represents.

In a Jan. 26 Fox News interview, Barnes specifically mentioned Reza Aslan, Iranian-American writer and commentator; Matthew Dowd, ABC News political analyst and former chief strategist for the George W. Bush campaign; actor Michael Rapaport; and The New York Daily News.

===============================================================

Damn, I actually like Michael Rapaport, the guy brings it and is funny as the come.

Attacking kids based on a lie is forgivable, if you retract once you learn you have been had. Apparently, all these people being named refused, or failed to retract after it became known that the story and the narrative about the boys being "racist" was a lie.

"Professional" news staff and commentators should be slammed extra hard. It's their job to get it right.

The toxic age of Social Media can use an infusion of "knock off the cancerous false comments".

leave Michael Rapaport alone!

lol... I hear that. He should go with the "I'm a comedian" defense and take down his B.S. posts. It works for Colbert and Letterman all the time.

The others that are supposed to be professionals in the news industry deserve what they get.

What did Rapaport say? And did it involve a cat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back