Terence Crawford vs. Errol Spence Jr. July 29th

I've been a Spence fan since he was a novice, and yeah he 100% changed after becoming champ. Even crashing the Lambo really surprised me, I didn't think Spence was the type. He seemed laid back and low key.

Crawford being prickly is a very good way to describe him. Do you think he's not very sociable but actually a decent guy, or do you think he's actually just a bit of a knob? :D
i just think he has his people and doesn't trust anyone who isn't in his group. the time i was around him and he was cool, he was around a bunch of other world champs, legends, etc (and me). so he kind of dropped his guard a little. he was laughing and joking around. every other time i was around him he was acting like he wanted to be anywhere but where he was. he definitely wanting to be around any media.

Got my bets laid, small wager because I’m not a gambler typically, but took advantage of some small bonus bets for new customers on several outcomes I feel super strongly about, and all of them were in line with my prediction, look for Spence to force the stoppage between 9-12. I’ve been super psyched about this one, and I’m extremely confident in my pick. Always happy to be wrong but I just never saw what everyone else saw in Crawford and I think he folds tonight. TKO championship rounds.

Lol, haven’t forgotten how sure I was about another recent fight and exactly what I pictured happened and I pussed out throwing some money down, this fight feels the same lol

Got my bets laid, small wager because I’m not a gambler typically, but took advantage of some small bonus bets for new customers on several outcomes I feel super strongly about, and all of them were in line with my prediction, look for Spence to force the stoppage between 9-12. I’ve been super psyched about this one, and I’m extremely confident in my pick. Always happy to be wrong but I just never saw what everyone else saw in Crawford and I think he folds tonight. TKO championship rounds.
Same wagers, also took Spence ml and 7-12. Hoping he drags Bud into the rough waters and eventually drown him out w/ that brutal inside work.

How many chances do they have to get under the limit before there's consequences?
Its a time limit.
I agree, but what if one of them just obliterates the other or 12-0's them?
I guess its just definitions of “exposed”. When I think of a fighter being exposed I think of hype jobs that crumbled when they faced top competition. Not the two guys at the pinnacle of their spots facing off.

Strong rumors that Bud took 3 attempts to make weight. Seems to track with the shift with the books.

How many chances do they have to get under the limit before there's consequences?

Closed door weigh ins are complete bullshit.

Seeing how each guy looks on the scales is part of the build up and can be a good talking point.

And who knows what shit gets pulled if one guy can’t make weight.

Closed door weigh ins are complete bullshit.

Seeing how each guy looks on the scales is part of the build up and can be a good talking point.

And who knows what shit gets pulled if one guy can’t make weight.
No argument. I know Spence’s team did not want it.

I don't think Spence is capable of just shutting out and exposing Crawford. It will be close and competitive or if anyone gets exposed it will be Spence
You should be flogged publicly for using the word exposed.
(It's a joke, mods. Please be kind.)

Bud was all class at the presser too right??

Prize fighting tends to draw some less than ideal characters lol
Exactly. Typical fan stuff. Ignore the other side acting an ass but blame it on the opposition.

Bomac has been the biggest ass literally & figuratively since the fight was announced. At least Derrick James is still probably capable. Bomac looks like a fkn cartoon character. He seems like a great trainer and decent guy. Hope he gets whatever he has going on under control...because my God, how can you live or function like that.

Interesting. Not sure why she was there if Jermall has been bad mouthing her and had a mental breakdown over the divorce.
Then he got disrespected bad by Plant .kind of feel bad for the dude. Should have kept his ass at home.

Dang bubba! You got yellows again. you need to limit your arguments with the more rational Trump supporters like me, and stay out of the Warroom.
<45>

Dang bubba! You got yellows again. you need to limit your arguments with the more rational Trump supporters like me, and stay out of the Warroom.
<45>
Lol they should be coming off soon. But yeah I stay in there until I get a yellow then retreat until I spawn back to full power.
This one was ridiculous though. A looney bird was accusing people of randomly being pedos. So I said they were the one that shouldn't live around a school or should be on list. Didn't even directly call them a Pedo. It was from a very liberal mod too.

However, I have recently seen multiple GOAT level posters also get hit with cards. Ones who don't even talk politics too much.

Dumb ass question: Does Showtime PPV still have that no pause no rewind/fast forward functionality?

Edit: googled around and I guess they still don't support that. Shitty imho.

Last edited:
No argument. I know Spence’s team did not want it.

Why has this started to happen though?

Scratch that - because people with money want it and so the sanctioning bodies and everyone else goes along.

Why has this started to happen though?

Scratch that - because people with money want it and so the sanctioning bodies and everyone else goes along.

I know I've seen it happen before, but I struggle to think of a reason that isn't just "to hide any fuckery".

Lol they should be coming off soon. But yeah I stay in there until I get a yellow then retreat until I spawn back to full power.
This one was ridiculous though. A looney bird was accusing people of randomly being pedos. So I said they were the one that shouldn't live around a school or should be on list. Didn't even directly call them a Pedo. It was from a very liberal mod too.

However, I have recently seen multiple GOAT level posters also get hit with cards. Ones who don't even talk politics too much.

I don't need to see banned next to your name bro. Your logical mind is key when clowns appear.

Back