TERRIBLE fight plan and IQ for Paul Craig

He is a shit poster Rand, smears of shit everywhere!
Thanks Mr. Lahey.
giphy.gif

He did ok in the 2nd round when he was actually mixing in strikes and being the aggressor. Having elite grappling actually boosts your striking ability a few points because your opp is thinking about the takedown.

Dude just ain't the same after those hair plugs, he fights like he is afraid to lose a follicle

Damn Paul let me down and ruined my parlay, I thought he was at least gonna wall and stall Oez. FFS what kind of gameplan was that.

Before the fight he looked super focused, super intimidating, and like he was going to make quick work of Oezdemir.

then he proceeds to pull guard over and over and run out of gas lol.

total letdown.
If you expected anything more from Craig than you haven't watched his fights. Casual watchers have said literally said do what Volkan did and you win but people let him jump guard and tried to prove a point.

Totally agree. I'm not a fan of fighters who keep flopping to their backs over and over, the fight just becomes so ugly and tiring to watch. Luckily not many do it, if we had lots of fighters who did that, the fights were get sloppy and bad really quick.

If you notice when a fighter flops to their backs a lot, those fights always get really sloppy. (if they only do it once then its ok, but if they keep doing it then the fights get really sloppy and hard to watch)

Followed the Werdum gameplan to lose a decision perfectly. Honestly he didn't seem to be able to get any subs going while he was on the ground anyways.

He has always fought like this. Volkan was the first person in a while not to give him an easy triangle or armbar.

Back