Terry Crews is the voice of reason, a must watch video

Lol it really is a beautiful thing if you know how to spot it and use it.

The funniest example is whenever a racist dad tries to warn his daughter about those black "savages" and "thugs." It almost always would drive the daughter to want to date a black guy haha.

I'd see this in Ohio all the time. Racist white dads are a black man's best friend <45>

Good on Terry for not backing down from this.

Nothing wrong with anything he is saying. At all.

But the Don Lemons of the world can't have men like Crews out there pointing out the elephant in the room, within the black community, that being their high crime rate.

BLM only cares about the black lives they can USE to leverage more power. A divisive movement pitting rational people against the perpetually outraged cry bullies.

Ladies and gentlemen...this is what victimhood and lack of accountability looks like.

"Waaaaah, I killed that one guy in front of his 6 year old because of systemic racism!!"
Who the fuck said that? Most people living in those neighborhoods are normie people....They are being oppressed by a few cunts....Those few cunts are responsible for their actions and they deserve to be punished....but lets not pretend that government failures have no blame on this....

Sorry they have plenty of blame in all of this, that doesn't mean those few cunts are innocent tho.

Systemic oppression of poor people, is a very real thing...That includes poor whites too.

Last edited:
I find it pretty funny how so many of these "POC" race-obsessed journalists/activists and politicians that demonize white men in public are married to, or are in relationships with white men.

Don Lemon is married to a white man, Kamala Harris is married to a white man, Ilhan Omar is married to a white man, AOC is with a white man.

*Like*

White Privilege.

Lol it really is a beautiful thing if you know how to spot it and use it.

The funniest example is whenever a racist dad tries to warn his daughter about those black "savages" and "thugs." It almost always would drive the daughter to want to date a black guy haha.

I'd see this in Ohio all the time. Racist white dads are a black man's best friend <45>

Don Lemon is there to drive up controversy and generate clicks that way. He's like Jim Acosta, pure theater. Don't buy into it.

I also don't think Terry Crews' opinions should be news worthy.
Suspected wh*te supremacists love to point at Black men going against the Black cause and say WOW THERE'S A REASONABLE BLACK MAN AS OPPOSED TO ALL YOU OTHER [racial slurs]. It's all part of the SWS strategy to gaslight the Real Black warriors of #ogun and try to create artificial divisions. T. Crews sold out to the Satan narrative and only the holy hand of #ogun will lead him back to the right path.

I got to say I've already liked Terry Crews and recently he has become of one my favorite human beings with how he refuses to give in to these haters. I just watched this Don Lemon video where he is interviewed and it really goes to show how terrible our media is. Terry Crews does nothing but make really great points and Don Lemon is all over the place and continues to talk over him.

I'll never understand why so many people are hating on him right now. His voice is something we really need at this time. He spreads a true message of equality

Here is another great one from a couple of weeks ago that I somehow missed.

They were both right . They're are BLM organization that work with the black community on other issues
BLM also is against police brutality.

Terry was right about BLM being more clear on what messages they're sending, and to be specific on what issues they are working on.

Both weren't wrong with their assessment.

Normally I'd agree with you but the narrative the media has created is so powerful that other voices need to be heard to at a time like this. Terry Crews brings up a very good point in the second video about how white people are allowed to have different views. Whites can be democrats, conservatives, libertarians, etc but the second a black person has opposing views they are called Uncle Tom and other names.

I'm not disagreeing with him, he's free to express his views, I just think there is something wrong with our news media if an actor's opinions on race relations, which are completely orthogonal to his trade, is news. To me it comes across more like WWF promos than legit discourse and discussion of these issues.

I agree that in our current situation, a prominent black figure going against BLM narrative isn't something commonly seen on CNN/MSNBC.

Terry and Denzel are smart enough to understand and out the exaggerations of the BLM movement while bringing most responsibility back on the attitude and character of the Black community itself.

Here's a direct quote...

The black lives matter movement was started because it was talking about police brutality. If you want an "All Black Lives Matter" movement that talks about gun violence in communities, in communities including, you know, black communities, then start that movement with that name but that's not what Black Lives Matter is about. It's not all encompassing.

Wow...

Last edited:
How rich was it when Don claimed to be thick skinned, and told Crews that "maybe you should get some too"? Don Lemon is possibly the biggest thin skinned bitch in the game. There are many clips out there where he becomes "offended", and immediately goes into snatchy mode.

I got to say I've already liked Terry Crews and recently he has become of one my favorite human beings with how he refuses to give in to these haters. I just watched this Don Lemon video where he is interviewed and it really goes to show how terrible our media is. Terry Crews does nothing but make really great points and Don Lemon is all over the place and continues to talk over him.

I'll never understand why so many people are hating on him right now. His voice is something we really need at this time. He spreads a true message of equality

CNN borderline muted Terry when Lemon speaks lol.

Here is another great one from a couple of weeks ago that I somehow missed.

He has a great attitude on race relations

Back