International Tesla's Cybertruck (AKA 'The Elon') Tested on BBC's Top Gear

Yes, increasing the time slowing down from speed to a dead stop is a major factor in preventing body damage or even possible death.
speaking like my old physics teacher

Landcruiser is a legend. There's a reason why the UN, international aid agencies, farmers, ranchers, mining companies, rebel armies, militias, militaries, safari tour operators etc.. the world over use landcruisers. Now the L.C. these entities use is the 70s series , 100 series and 200 series; the L.C. that we get is built to the same high standard, it's just more luxurious.

The odds of the CT dethroning the Land Cruiser as the best 4x4 or 4x4 pickup is very very slim.
Most importantly the cookie monster. Most people don't know he's from Chad.

speaking like my old physics teacher
All the fun and cool hobbies in my life go hand in hand with cutting edge physics.
<Moves>
Going as fast and stopping as fast as possible are both controlled by physics.​

lmao at the windshield wiper

man i worry about how that thing will handle the cold. i imagine people in colder climates might have a bitch of a time getting into the vehicle if it gets snowed on and frozen up from the cold.
I just found out it cost 150 dollars for the wiper blade.

This also is funny new Netflix movie hundreds of Tesla's drive into each other after being hacked in a new science fiction movie. I talked about the drive by wire Cybertruck being taken over by the military. Using them to arrest pro Biden supports after activation an military personal taken over the millions of them.

"
One scene in Netflix’s futuristic film “Leave the World Behind” features an army of Tesla Model 3s on attack after they’d been hacked and put into full self-driving mode.

While the movie moment plays into many people’s fears of Tesla’s autonomous driving features, company CEO Elon Musk seemed unfazed, using the spotlight as an opportunity to tout Tesla’s post-apocalyptic capabilities.

“Teslas can charge from solar panels even if the world goes fully Mad Max and there is no more gasoline!” he posted on X, formerly known as Twitter.

Important to note is that Tesla’s self-driving capabilities only engage if someone is in the vehicle, so as of yet, an army of rogue Model 3s is a stretch.

Futuristic is not a stretch, however. Tesla recently rolled out the Cybertruck, known for its next-century look and array of features, including the ability to serve briefly as a boat, according to Musk. The electric truck apparently has some pretty impressive off-road capabilities as well, in case drivers ever find themselves in a real-life Mad Max-esque chase scene.

It’s hard to argue with Musk’s post. Solar panels utilize a clean and renewable energy source, so they come out ahead if we run out of gasoline in the future.
"

This could turn interesting in the future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back