That fight was F'n weird - why did Chael jump off while having complete back control!?!?!?

So obvious, only you and a handful of retards think so. Congrats. Great company you're in.

Lol your wisdom does truly blow

All up in your feels because I dare claim that a fight that Fedor was in was fixed lol

chaels a weird guy..
he kind of flopped vs anderson in the 2nd fight and also against jones.
certain fights he does that.
hes not the type to give up top position like that.. dont know what the deal was

Hmmmm...

All of a sudden?

Lol

At least be honest and admit you're a huge Fedor fanboy and got upset that I claimed that it was a fixed fight (which it was) and now you want to defend him. It's not a knock on Fedor at all. But the fight was fixed.
I loved fedor since the pride days. you are trying hard here lol. Im not mad or trying to defend fedor its just hilarious seeing ppl that never fought claiming fixes when it was not even close to a fix. Most ppl think its a fix bcause they dont know the move chael unskilled tried to do..

I loved fedor since the pride days. you are trying hard here lol. Im not mad or trying to defend fedor its just hilarious seeing ppl that never fought claiming fixes when it was not even close to a fix. Most ppl think its a fix bcause they dont know the move chael unskilled tried to do..

The end didn't look sketchy either I suppose, right?

Lol @ your claims of me trying hard. You sound like you're about to break your keyboard because I dare say the fight was fixed.

Just LOL

seemed like a do or die move to me tbh. he wasnt going to get the sub there and there was 3 minutes of the round remaining so he had to try something fedor may not be expecting... then it failed and he promptly gave up.
Thing is he didn’t promptly give up. He hit back to his feet and scored a takedown and was on top until Fedor did his hip thrust sweep he likes to do and put himself on top.

sonnen-whoops.gif

Fixed

Sketch as hell dawg

LOL @ "fight was fixed." What the fight demonstrated was the huge gulf in skill and power between Chael and Fedor. Chael got straight up outclassed from the get go.

...Tried to flip Fedor, and Fedor did not move a hair on his body. LOL
Chael didn't look great in his last fights, but this was just terrible.
Fedor was in so much better shape. Great base, didn't seem like he has aged that much. Probably still loves training hard.
Chael hates is, and has become a self-proclaimed slacker.
I'm not interested in watching Chael fight ever again.
Fedor looked solid.

I actually respected that. I like fighters who keep the action going.

Great idea for a thread, I was wondering when someone would fully address that aspect of the fight

Whats worse was he was talking how overrated Fedor is

Yeah I had flashbacks of the spinning backfist against Silva when I saw that. Another retarded move by Chael leads to the TKO.

As expected Sonnen had absolutely nothing for Fedor.

Great idea for a thread, I was wondering when someone would fully address that aspect of the fight

Yeah, I joined the party late. Last one is at least 10 pages back so it's whatever.
I really wonder what the hell was going on in Chael's head. It looked like he could have easily gotten hooks in the normal way, but didn't even try.

Lots of times in bjj, when your opponent roles, guys just go with it, when in reality they don’t have to.

It makes these low percentage moves look better than they are.

In practice they seem great, then when it really matters it doesn’t work.

Anyone that cant see that sonnen threw this fight is retarded

when you watch Fedor, you watch master of martial art and its really beautiful to watch those techniques . He is amazing fighter despite his years and long career.
99% of fighters doesnt have any attitude.

Back