That Is Why I'll Never Attend a UFC Ticketed Event - Have you?

Paying a million bucks a ticket, fighting traffic/dealing with parking, driving hours there and back, fighting drunk UFC fans, paying a million bucks a beer, and not being able to see anything sounds awesome.

Has “you sound poor.” Been used yet? Clearly you’re not a Sherdogger.

but honestly it’s more fun watching it at home with a bunch of friends and family or a at bar. Went to Vegas a few times for international fight week, the meet and greets and fan events all week are pretty cool though.
Nothing to do with poor silly - I'm not rich by any means but it's fighters missing weight, or freak injuries.

I paid for Pacquaio and Mayweather to play paddy cake. I bet you didn't
Are you that sensitive? Clearly my first sentence of my post was a joke, you must be fun at parties.

and yes, I did pay for PAC vs Mayweather. Paid $20 dollars for it.

Are you that sensitive? Clearly my first sentence of my post was a joke, you must be fun at parties.

and yes, I did pay for PAC vs Mayweather. Paid $20 dollars for it.
lol 20. And no I'm not sensitive.

lol 20. And no I'm not sensitive.
Clearly you’re because you replied twice to the same post, and only reacted to the first sentence instead of replying to 2nd sentence. Mr. Sensitive, you better lighten up or i don’t think you’ll last long here with the amount of sarcasm, jokes & trolling on this forum.

285 underwhelmed? Garry & Du Plesis KOs, Shavkat & Gamrot wars, Grasso with 1 of the biggest upsets ever, plus Jones running thru Gane to stamp his GOAT status. 285 was pretty fantastic.

I was blackout drunk to be completely honest

Clearly you’re because you replied twice to the same post, and only reacted to the first sentence instead of replying to 2nd sentence. Mr. Sensitive, you better lighten up or i don’t think you’ll last long here with the amount of sarcasm, jokes & trolling on this forum.
Look how the tables have turned. Seems like you're the sensitive one - you need to chill out. Let's agree to disagree :)

I'm in Toronto - one of the most overpriced places on Earth. Looking at Tix for 2, it's a cool 900 quid. Then you get an anti climatic main event like that. That hits hard.
That’s your fault for picking this lame card.

I went to mcgregr vs siver
I skipped omally vs aljo.

uou gotta be smart.
It’s not just “oMg ufc”

vote with your dollars and time bro

I was blackout drunk to be completely honest
HAHA that'll explain it! At least go back & watch Shavkat/Neal. DDP/Brunson is as funny as you think it would be, & rd 4 of Shevy/Grasso is worth a watch just to hear the call.

Saw JDS vs Cain2, Also Robbie Lawler vs Woodley. Both great events, paid a decent amount of cash. Great atmosphere at JDS/Cain. Lawler vs Woodley wasn’t as great, no big deal. Best seat in the house is at the house in my opinion.

I’ve been to a few, and luckily they were all good cards. Ticket prices are more expensive these days, and honestly I’m less interested in MMA than I used to be, so I don’t have any plans to see a live event any time soon.

UFC 146: the all HW card headlined by JDS vs Mir
UFC 162: Silva-Weidman 1. Watching Anderson Silva get KOed and lose the belt live was insane.
UFC 170: Rousey vs McMann
UFC on FOX: JDS-Stipe 1. That was a great card, it also had RDA vs Nate Diaz, Overeem vs Struve, Joanna vs Claudia, Cejudo was on the prelims. Good shit.

I’ve also been to 2 Bellator cards, both headlined by Fedor. I was at Fedor-Mir, and Fedor-Bader 1.
All quality cards.

Saw JDS vs Cain2, Also Robbie Lawler vs Woodley. Both great events, paid a decent amount of cash. Great atmosphere at JDS/Cain. Lawler vs Woodley wasn’t as great, no big deal. Best seat in the house is at the house in my opinion.
That's pretty decent. I had free tix ready for Ferg/Khabib so that's the main reason I'll never go. Too many liabilities.

I'm in Toronto - one of the most overpriced places on Earth. Looking at Tix for 2, it's a cool 900 quid. Then you get an anti climatic main event like that. That hits hard.

LOL, I like that comment. "I'm in Toronto, one of the most overpriced places on Earth"

Isn't that the truth. What a disaster of a city it has turned into. Construction everywhere, junkies and bums, everything is a rip off.

Back