That little reset threw Hill off

He touched Perreriras glove and squared up. It's fair game. Alex feinted a right, but actually came with a left uppercut(?). Hill was expecting a strike from the right and got THANOSed from the left.
Yeah Hill threw a right as well

I think it was more the punch in the nose/mouth.
{<shrug}

Hill after eating that hook:

yIYPTx0.gif

We are going to start seeing guys intentionally get fouled but don't stop. We've seen the effects of the brilliant game plan timing completely ruined

i think he had the wrong gameplan. he probably would've got slept anyway, but i think if he was more aggressive it would've been better than just trying to counter a guy like Pereira

Guys, poatan is just better. this division has only anko left for him and maybe Johnny walker on a miracle day to maybe give an exciting round or two. I get that poatards are annoying but let’s be fr, Alex just crushed jiri and hill (2nd and 3rd) like peanuts

He touched Perreriras glove and squared up. It's fair game. Alex feinted a right, but actually came with a left uppercut(?). Hill was expecting a strike from the right and got THANOSed from the left.
Yea it was fair, never said it wasn't. Alex stayed sharp and pounced while Hill was kinda flat-footed.

Better/smarter fighter capitalised from it.

Protect yourself at all tayums fam 🤷 walahi fam Jamahill shoulda known better fam he's from the endz 🔚Mandem have to keep their head on a swivel 🔁👀 be ready all times fam dats why my guy herb dean so jacked fam good for him 💪 his job to break them up not Jamahill not Poatan 🗣️📠🚫🖨️

Anyway fam ting heal up live to square up another day you'll get him next time my guy 💯

Back