that time dariush brutalized james vick

Ive always asked why dont more guys do this move. Clinch against cage, quickly break clinch and throw punch. If miss quickly clinch again. Rinse and repeat.

It’s kind of dirty, like hitting a guy while he’s in the middle of standing up.

Can't wait till this happens again. Dude goes around claiming he's the best LW in the world gtfo

He got Dariush bagged.

Dariush has the most underatted striking at 55, he was battering barboza on the feet until that flying knee.
People say Johnson got robbed and should have won.
When I rewatched it I saw dariush tearing up Johnson's legs and Johnson walking into jabs all night

It’s kind of dirty, like hitting a guy while he’s in the middle of standing up.

sounds like the best time to hit a guy. Refs usually pause the action for a safe get up but any other time he is trying to get up sounds good in my book.

I remember Cain using the Clinch against cage, punch, clinch, rinse and repeat strategy against JDS.

sounds like the best time to hit a guy. Refs usually pause the action for a safe get up but any other time he is trying to get up sounds good in my book.

I remember Cain using the Clinch against cage, punch, clinch, rinse and repeat strategy against JDS.

I agree it’s extremely effective, but there’s a reason boxing banned it.

I agree it’s extremely effective, but there’s a reason boxing banned it.

Who gives a shit about what you can do in Boxing? That has nothing to do with MMA. There's a lot of things you can do that aren't allowed in Boxing, because MMA encompasses all forms of stand-up fighting. Why are you comparing the rules from a sport that doesn't even allow clinch fighting in the first place?

Claiming that striking your opponent from the clinch is dirty is pretty dumb. It's one of the primary objectives of clinching your opponent in the first place.

Who gives a shit about what you can do in Boxing? That has nothing to do with MMA. There's a lot of things you can do that aren't allowed in Boxing, because MMA encompasses all forms of stand-up fighting. Why are you comparing the rules from a sport that doesn't even allow clinch fighting in the first place?

Claiming that striking your opponent from the clinch is dirty is pretty dumb. It's one of the primary objectives of clinching your opponent in the first place.

I think it’s definitely unsportsmanlike. Why do you think it’s called dirty boxing?

If you clinch in an over/under and aren’t looking for takedowns, there should be a quick and clean break by the referee to ensure fair play.

This would also eradicate wall and stall.

If you want to strike from the clinch, use a Muay Thai plum.

Dariush has the most underatted striking at 55, he was battering barboza on the feet until that flying knee.
People say Johnson got robbed and should have won.
When I rewatched it I saw dariush tearing up Johnson's legs and Johnson walking into jabs all night
Lol omg no.

I had him beating Edson too but battering is laughable. It was only 7 mins into the fight and the moment was clearly shifting from a slight edge to Dariush

I think it’s definitely unsportsmanlike. Why do you think it’s called dirty boxing?

If you clinch in an over/under and aren’t looking for takedowns, there should be a quick and clean break by the referee to ensure fair play.

This would also eradicate wall and stall.

If you want to strike from the clinch, use a Muay Thai plum.

This makes no sense. Why should the MT plum be the only acceptable time to strike? How does this eradicate wall and stall? If you don't like striking from the clinch how do you feel about GnP from established positions on the ground?

This is MMA.

Sitting duck for split second for point blank full wind up power punch. Not unlike Jouban on Saunders.

Back