Media "That was disgusting, i took a long shower afterwards" Costa

Gave some nice Mark Kerr early vale-tudo vibes.
"How competitive are you, what lanes are you willing to go to try and win? Are you going to poke him in the eye, are you going to take your thumb in a cut to make it deeper? Of course you are."

If it was in the middle of the second round, I would've seen it as strategy. It was kind of weird to finish the fight that way.

No you dipshit but eye gouging is explicitly forbidden, and he gouged his eyes multiple times.

OLOQJid.gif
Lmao wow you are quite the emotional trainwreck and you really need to stop wasting people's time with your inane reaching here. @surgeyou1 asked you what rule was broken and you come back with some bullshit that applies to attacks with fingers. Are you aware that fighters are literally allowed to punch their opponent's eyes? But somehow in your mind you've reasoned that rubbing your face on your opponent's face is prohibited because the rules forbid eye gouging lmao. I wonder, do you also think it's possible to use your face to fishhook an opponent?

i give my son nose kisses harder than that

You are a strangle fella.

Verbatim you wrote that he didn't touch his eyes. Since you're a weirdo / low integrity individual, instead of just saying you were mistaken, you post about kissing your son.

Lmao wow you are quite the emotional trainwreck and you really need to stop wasting people's time with your inane reaching here. @surgeyou1 asked you what rule was broken and you come back with some bullshit that applies to attacks with fingers. Are you aware that fighters are literally allowed to punch their opponent's eyes? But somehow in your mind you've reasoned that rubbing your face on your opponent's face is prohibited because the rules forbid eye gouging lmao. I wonder, do you also think it's possible to use your face to fishhook an opponent?
<PlusJuan>

You are a strangle fella.

Verbatim you wrote that he didn't touch his eyes. Since you're a weirdo / low integrity individual, instead of just saying you were mistaken, you post about kissing your son.

7c18cdad836966c70c40349fb530c378.gif

gross, it seems luke even opened his mouth :eek: disney about to censor that one. i personally think he did that to persuade (?) the judges, making it seem costa was a bloody mess like him and win the round? it was only 12 secs left so that seems reasonable. anyway it's sus.

it seems costa enjoyed it tho, so fair play :rolleyes:

Honestly at the time I thought it was funny as fuck. In hindsight it's pretty gross but as Tyson would say "well fuck it, it's a fight, so whatever happens, happens"

Y'all ain't watched fight club clearly. Soft ass dudes LoL

Great moment right there lol.

Fighters used to do this all the time. When you get on top get your blood I’m their eyes. It’s a great strategy. I’m surprised so many have never seen that before. granted rockhold over exaggerated it b

Luke Rubhold sure does some fucking weird stuff.

Back