The 2 Biggest Detriments to African Americans: Integration and Immigration

I don't think we are transcending race as a country at all. And the true path to unity is through mutual equality, respect, and acceptance. And the true path to equality, respect, and acceptance by others is through merit...mainly economically.
I would add Jesus Christ as a path to unity.

That's something that black and white churches can come together on.

I would like to see Trump speak to that and get some of those black and white pastors who pray for him to get together with something symbolic or some type of partnership. Like even pair up a black church and white church and pray for each other. The latter would have to happen on a more local level.

I'm surprised how much I tend to agree with this position after reading through the thread.
Definitely sounds like a better plan than diversity training for white students or employees who aren't even in the position to hire people.

Fuck this racial shit.

It's all about our values and culture.

Ive found I have more in common with conservative Americans than I do with some samoan in the city on welfare.

The only race that matters to me is the American race.

Integration

Integration is a process that dilutes our resources, our wealth, our identity, our communities, and our power structure. African Americans are the only group in this country that doesn't understand this. We are the only group that still pursues this failed notion of integrating into white society, white wealth, and the white power structure. Hispanics and Asians do not do this. They spend their energy pooling their resources together to create their own wealth, their own culture, their own communities, and ultimately their own power base. As their positions and power becomes increasingly threatened you are seeing more and more Whites focus on this as well both in America and in Europe. Yet we African Americans are still stuck in this paradigm where we think the path to equality and prosperity is through social justice and acceptance by the existing power structure. WE ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO THINK LIKE THIS(well the white liberal as well) and it's done absolutely nothing for us. We are about to go from 2nd behind whites in terms of wealth, population, and ownership to number 4 behind Whites, Asians, and Hispanics.

By opposing integration that does not mean I am embracing segregation or separation. And I'm certainly not advocating any kind of hate or racism. Instead I am advocating aggregation. The only way for blacks to ever achieve any sense of equality and prosperity we must aggregate our resources, our culture, and our communities.

Immigration

Immigration is another process that is further diluting the resources, wealth, identity, communities, and power structure of African Americans. For some reason we insist on identifying with immigrants when no group of immigrants identify with us. In fact they largely have open disdain for us. Yet we allow them to wrap themselves in our history and struggle in this country in order for them to prosper. We don't understand that we ourselves are NOT immigrants. We are part of the original group of settlers and founders who were here from the beginning and built this country. We should be against DACA, sanctuary cities, and this never ending influx of immigrants legal or otherwise. Why? Because they are competing directly with us and are supplanting us and our position in this country. They are making gains and taking ground not just from white society but from us as well.

As this continues and groups like Hispanics and Asians continue to grow and gain power and footholds in this country they will not be afflicted by the same guilt that white people are. They have no obligation or care about black plight. We will not be able to shame them into accepting us, giving us opportunities, giving us wealth and token positions of power. And as whites start to focus on their own survival and positions in this country they will care less and less about that as well. We African Americans will become the permanent underclass in this country and we won't be able to lean on past injustices to make gains socially and economically. We will be truly and totally marginalized, kept poor, and treated like dirt. We will once again begin to face real oppression and real hate.

I respect the Richard Spencers and David Dukes of the world that make no excuses for their agenda of white supremacy much more than your soft conservatives or white liberals. When whites are open and clear about their goals and agenda it clearly outlines the rules of the game. It allows us to begin playing the game ourselves. It leaves us with no illusions and no excuses about who we are and our position in society.

Thoughts?

I'd say the #1 problem is that many times with a black person tries to rise above in a legitimate way, there are the shitty people who want to drag them back down. See the Steve Harvey / Trump thread I made

#2 is that they get treated like victims, this is not helping them out, the dems are not helping them out

#3 any criticism is seen as racism, one of the best tools to grow is to listen to critism

I've never seen it that way but there's definitely some truth in it.
We often say a group is integrated simply because many members of that group do the same productive things many successful whites also do and display the same behavior, like not commit crimes, graduate from high school, go to college, start a business etc. But in reality, they still have their own communities and culture, integration into a white society doesn't have much to do with the success of Asians.

Riffing off this , has anyone else noticed that though few black people vote conservative, the people whom do are Ben Carson level bosses? I wonder why. Hmm

It's a shame more black American's don't see how blanketing themselves in victimhood is counter-productive.
You can see the difference in attitude and overall approach to life between black conservatives and black Democrats.
The Democrats have pulled a massive scam on you guys, if you really break their MO down, they are the real racists. All they have done is shroud their racism in a fake veneer of caring. Yeah, they care all right, about getting the black vote. It's the same old plantation politics that have cast the black family asunder that continues to promise "change". If you listen to the left, blacks are helpless hapless victims of some omniscient White supremacy that require constant coddling. If I were a black man, I would find that extremely insulting.
Those of us on the Right believe every man being self sufficient and self reliant leads to self respect, which in turn fuels the proper attitude towards life. It's also a shame that when a black man adopts this approach, he is called Uncle Tom, Oreo, blahblahblah.
From where I sit, as a hard right Conservative, it truly is up to the individual to do what they will with their life, and nobody else.
It's not even a matter of "integration" per se, but a culture that frowns on anything that smacks of "whiteness" is self defeating.
That being said, I have a hard time feeling bad about any of it, because I would wager that, based on white skin, I am seen as the problem and the cause of their problems simply for existing by a large swath of the American black population.

I'd say the #1 problem is that many times with a black person tries to rise above in a legitimate way, there are the shitty people who want to drag them back down. See the Steve Harvey / Trump thread I made

#2 is that they get treated like victims, this is not helping them out, the dems are not helping them out

#3 any criticism is seen as racism, one of the best tools to grow is to listen to critism

http://www.thestate.com/news/local/crime/article170277622.html

COLUMBIA, SC

Parents of an African-American girl at Columbia’s Hand Middle School have filed a federal civil rights lawsuit against Richland School District 1, alleging school officials did little for two years while their academically advanced daughter was physically and verbally abused for “acting white.”

“Hand Middle School students called (the girl) racial slurs and physically assaulted her on numerous occasions,” says the lawsuit, filed in U.S. District Court in Columbia by Alex Young, a soldier at Fort Jackson, and his wife, Toschia Moffett, a consultant.

“Although approximately 50 percent of the students at Hand Middle School identify as African American, (the girl) was one of the few African Americans in her honors and advanced classes during the 2015-2016 and 2016-17 school years,” the lawsuit says.

“Hand Middle School students called (the girl) racial slurs like ‘Oreo,’ ‘white girl,’ ‘wannabe white girl’ ... and generally maligned her for ‘acting white,’ ” the lawsuit alleges. Both boys and girls were involved in the bullying, the lawsuit says.

It's a shame more black American's don't see how blanketing themselves in victimhood is counter-productive.
You can see the difference in attitude and overall approach to life between black conservatives and black Democrats.
The Democrats have pulled a massive scam on you guys, if you really break their MO down, they are the real racists. All they have done is shroud their racism in a fake veneer of caring. Yeah, they care all right, about getting the black vote. It's the same old plantation politics that have cast the black family asunder that continues to promise "change". If you listen to the left, blacks are helpless hapless victims of some omniscient White supremacy that require constant coddling. If I were a black man, I would find that extremely insulting.
Those of us on the Right believe every man being self sufficient and self reliant leads to self respect, which in turn fuels the proper attitude towards life. It's also a shame that when a black man adopts this approach, he is called Uncle Tom, Oreo, blahblahblah.
From where I sit, as a hard right Conservative, it truly is up to the individual to do what they will with their life, and nobody else.
It's not even a matter of "integration" per se, but a culture that frowns on anything that smacks of "whiteness" is self defeating.
That being said, I have a hard time feeling bad about any of it, because I would wager that, based on white skin, I am seen as the problem and the cause of their problems simply for existing by a large swath of the American black population.

Democrats are bigots wearing a mask of compassion.

See who has more to win / lose by keeping blacks down

Democrats - they get to keep blacks as victims and offer giving them free things to help them (which they really don't help), the longer they are victims the more they will vote democrat

Republicans - don't want to GIVE shit to no one and want law and order. So, they would want (and have shown to want) blacks to succeed on their own merit and work and be productive and have close families and not commit crimes.

Now, which party has black interests at heart???

Let me tell you a little story. A couple years back i was working as a bouncer at a club. We had a new black guy who was on his first week. He was in college at the time. Anyways the club had different music themes different days of the week. So we had two hiphop days which brought in a mixed crowd and good amount of blacks. Both days some blacks caused trouble including a guy who threw a drink at a waitress who's boyfriend was there. The boyfriend defended her and ended up getting jumped and stomped out before we could intervene. So fast foreward to the end of the night I notice the new guy looked disturbed. I thought it was because he was still kinda green and wasnt used to the scuff ups. All of a sudden he apologizes to me. I told him it happened so fast it wasn't his fault. He says no, he apologizes as a black man for their behavior. He told me he felt ashamed. I ask him if he knew them and he said no. So I tell him straight up to not ever feel ashamed for actions of another man who you have no relation to. I told him the only people he is responsible for is himself and his family. And that those people had no bearing on his character. He nodds his head, agrees and looks relieved ...because he knew what I said was true.

God, family and country. Remember that TCbK.

Democrats are bigots wearing a mask of compassion.

See who has more to win / lose by keeping blacks down

Democrats - they get to keep blacks as victims and offer giving them free things to help them (which they really don't help), the longer they are victims the more they will vote democrat

Republicans - don't want to GIVE shit to no one and want law and order. So, they would want (and have shown to want) blacks to succeed on their own merit and work and be productive and have close families and not commit crimes.

Now, which party has black interests at heart???
I can't muster any real sympathy, though, honestly.
For 50+ years they have been falling for the same false promises and buying the same narrative of perpetual victimhood the dems have fed them.
At some point, all you can do is shrug your shoulders and let them lie in the bed they made for themselves.

Everyone in Asia or North africa hates a black people and people who arent in ther tribe. But anti black racism is huge. Same in a central america and south america. This isnt even mentioning east europa

Let me tell you a little story. A couple years back i was working as a bouncer at a club. We had a new black guy who was on his first week. He was in college at the time. Anyways the club had different music themes different days of the week. So we had two hiphop days which brought in a mixed crowd and good amount of blacks. Both days some blacks caused trouble including a guy who threw a drink at a waitress who's boyfriend was there. The boyfriend defended her and ended up getting jumped and stomped out before we could intervene. So fast foreward to the end of the night I notice the new guy looked disturbed. I thought it was because he was still kinda green and wasnt used to the scuff ups. All of a sudden he apologizes to me. I told him it happened so fast it wasn't his fault. He says no, he apologizes as a black man for their behavior. He told me he felt ashamed. I ask him if he knew them and he said no. So I tell him straight up to not ever feel ashamed for actions of another man who you have no relation to. I told him the only people he is responsible for is himself and his family. And that those people had no bearing on his character. He nodds his head, agrees and looks relieved ...because he knew what I said was true.

God, family and country. Remember that TCbK.
All you can do is live your own life to it's fullest potential.

*right-wing American race.

I hate all leftists regardless of gender or skin colour. I have great respect for anyone who shares my views on conservatism regardless of gender or skin colour.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some black leaders have stated that the powerful groups that supported the civil rights movement didn't want to focus anything on financial empowerment, only social justice. Perhaps they were correct.

Not going to hop into this clusterfuck of a thread, but I'd love to see a black person run for office under the slogan "Send 'Em Back To Africa."

I hate all leftists regardless of gender or skin colour. I have great respect for anyone who shares my views on conservatism regardless of gender or skin colour.
This is what they always fail to grasp.
I will take a black conservative over a white leftoid any day of the week.
It has nothing to do with skin tone, it has everything to with values.

Back