The American Gun Rights Thread Vol. 4

Penis enlargement isn't really a goal.

But I guess for some, perhaps yourself considering the fixation, that is the purpose for doing things? Especially if you feel under-equipped. Good luck finding things in life that can motivate and grow your dick. I guess.

Nice deflection, but we all know the truth.
Weak men, all of you

1057071_o.gif
RTA-Pinkie-girl.jpg
1057071_o.gif

Last edited:
You personally shot 4" groups at 25 yards with that pistol? Freehand? Or resting the barrel on a stand? Either way, that's a fine weapon.

i just got this

sig sauer 320rx its the best trigger (out of box) i have ever used perfect 4in groups at 25 yards and the beavertail solves an issue i had with the 226
320c-9-bss-rx.jpg

You personally shot 4" groups at 25 yards with that pistol? Freehand? Or resting the barrel on a stand? Either way, that's a fine weapon.
Freehand but I've been shooting over 20yrs and worked at the gun range during my time in NYPD.

Also out of say 10 groups about 6/10 were full 4in groups. My hand was starting to get tired towards the end after like 300 rounds

Are you parroting the FBI's most recent ballistic tests as most departments have to do a complete dick tuck and contradict themselves after 20 years of .40cal elitism? Because I know you aren't refuting what I wrote.

RIFLE FIRST. LAST. ALWAYS.
Not sure what you mean
I always preferred 9mm and NYPD only uses 9mm ...40 cal costs way more to practice with and at that point might as well use a 45 ...Glock makes some nice ones I've shot . I'm retired and don't keep up with that much news i did hear the us army choose the sig320 as their new gun after buying my own i have to agree

probably the most entertaining fella on youtube ..i would love to have his range

Good for Iowa.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-gun-rights-bill-ever/?utm_term=.2f723b85d9e4

“Without exaggeration, House File 517 is the most monumental and sweeping piece of gun legislation in Iowa’s history,” Snell told The Washington Post. “Never before have we passed a bill in which Iowa’s Second Amendment rights are legally recognized, claimed and protected quite so profoundly as this bill does.”

Among the bill’s more controversial parts is a “Stand Your Ground” provision that says citizens who are not doing anything illegal can lawfully use “reasonable force, including deadly force” if they believe their lives are being threatened. The bill also frees a person who kills an “aggressor” from civil liability if he or she can justify the use of force.

Another provision that has attracted criticism would essentially prohibit city, county and township officials from creating weapons-free zones by allowing gun-carrying citizens to file lawsuits and claim damages if they think their civil rights have been infringed upon. Critics have raised concerns about how the bill would affect security at places such as city halls and courthouses, many of which are gun-free zones.

Other provisions include allowing children under 14 to use pistols or revolvers as long as they are supervised by an adult age 21 and older, legalizing concealed-carry at state capitol buildings and grounds, prohibiting the government from confiscating firearms during state emergencies, legalizing short-barreled rifles and shotguns, and making records of permit holders confidential. The bill also would prohibit prosecutors from stacking an additional firearm charge if the weapon has nothing to do with the crime.

GA now has campus carry for CWP holders.

helen-lovejoy-pic.png

BREAKING: Hearing Protection Act Provisions Added to Larger Natural Resources Bill, Hearing Tomorrow

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...rger-natural-resources-bill-hearing-tomorrow/

Looks like key provisions of the HPA (Hearing Protection Act) are much closer to passing.

Excellent news for hunters, hobbyists , and individuals who desire to save their own life, and/or the lives of their families in the instance of a home invasion, but don't want to lose their hearing in the process.

BREAKING: Hearing Protection Act Provisions Added to Larger Natural Resources Bill, Hearing Tomorrow

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...rger-natural-resources-bill-hearing-tomorrow/

Looks like key provisions of the HPA (Hearing Protection Act) are much closer to passing.

Excellent news for hunters, hobbyists , and individuals who desire to save their own life, and/or the lives of their families in the instance of a home invasion, but don't want to lose their hearing in the process.
Wait time is 11 months, currently

But, but...it's just a registry.

https://thelyricalelitist.com/2017/...voluntary-gun-confiscation-medical-pot-users/

Authorities in Hawaii have begun a campaign to confiscate guns from medicinal marijuana users. According to the Daily Caller law enforcement is asking the users to “voluntarily surrender” their weapons due to their medicinal status. Hawaii is the first state to tread on the 2nd Amendment rights of Americans. Once again the fears of mass shootings are misguided to promote a gun reform agenda. How many of the shootings have been attributed to marijuana use in the U.S.? None.

Authorities have conveniently left out what will happen to the users who don’t voluntarily surrender their weapons. Will HPD begin conducting raids and random searches? Will a second and final notice be mailed out with a stern warning telling residents the consequences? Will tickets automatically be issued after the deadline for registered owners whose weapons have not been received? Only time will tell.

Honolulu-Police-Letter.jpg

I was going to ask you what you thought of this....

Also, anyone hear any progression on the Hearing Protection Act as of late??

Totally saw it coming after the 9th Circuit ruling. Even before that really. When I've pointed out how it wouldn't take much for the state to cross-reference the gun list with the weed list, the observation was generally met with ambivalence.

The HPA was rolled up in to the SHARE Act and that got shelved after Vegas.

Totally saw it coming after the 9th Circuit ruling. Even before that really. When I've pointed out how it wouldn't take much for the state to cross-reference the gun list with the weed list, the observation was generally met with ambivalence.

The HPA was rolled up in to the SHARE Act and that got shelved after Vegas.

Forgive the ignorance, you guys have a registration list for rifles? ...and for weed?

Back