Social The American Society of Magical Negroes. Leftist racism on full display.

Of course this is cool too... Ehhhhh fuck it. Enjoy the show

What about the kwains?
think he was refering to this.

kang-quantumania-rama-tut-kang.jpg

lmfaooo, he can barely speak as he talks out his ass. "Bidenomics is about the bottom and middle class, NOT the top down". Might make sense, if the stock market wasn't at record high, while middle and lower class as being crushed, homeless rate at record highs, etc. <45>

lmfaooo, he can barely speak as he talks out his ass. "Bidenomics is about the bottom and middle class, NOT the top down". Might make sense, if the stock market wasn't at record high, while middle and lower class as being crushed, homeless rate at record highs, etc. <45>

is that jazz? sounded like doobeedoobeedoo to me.

The movie title doesn't bother me at all, seems intent to get attention drawn to the film, which is perfectly fine imo. The racist qwip about white people being the most dangerous animal in the world is in really bad taste, especially slipping it in the trailer. Which will generate negative effects simple as that.

I'm familiar with the term from about ten years ago or so when Spike Lee called Morgan Freeman something along the lines of "the most magical negro of all time" in regards to his roles in Shawshank, Unforgiven, the Batman films ect. Morgan essentially told Spike to go f himself.

Comedy and satire are a art of wit and observations that for some subjects need to ride fine lines to be expressed well, the trailer doesn't look very promising in that regard but I could be wrong. I think David Allen Grier is great so I have my fingers crossed the film is much better than the first impression it gives.
Imo they could have done a satire on that trope specifically without saying so much racist shit about white people. So yeah I agree with much of what you wrote here.

Just to add one more thought here. I am not someone to put limitations on comedy. The rule with comedians is you can say whatever you want but it has to be funny. This trailer really wasn't funny so the racism doesn't feel justified to be there.

Posting stupid shit is like conservatism 101 these days on the dog
But no, I don't see myself as a conservative either. This may surprise you but a lot of people in this country are moderate and don't view politics as Team Red vs Team Blue.

No not surprised. Your initial post made it apparent. I don't know why you saw the thread and assumed I am a victim. I'm no victim. I want no tier on the pathetic victim hierarchy. I do want to call out the racism on the left. Why does that bother you?

Bidenomics is about funneling money to Ukraine and footing the bill for the invasion of illegals

Nice projection you got there buddy. Like the lefties who assert that Trump is a fascist but then use every government and corporate power to keep him out of office and to go after his supporters.

Claiming an accusation of projection is itself a projection is very conservative of you. You guys always fall back on "I know you are but what am I".

come on now with this.
this is skold level posting. don't be like that.

Except it's true, undeniably.

The conservative machine is always on offense because they can't defend their positions.

Fascism is inexorably tied to the right, and yet their only response to this claim is to accuse liberals of fascism. It's like a cartoon. On PragerU. Which is being used in American schools.

Somebody should ask him to spell it

Except it's true, undeniably.

The conservative machine is always on offense because they can't defend their positions.

Fascism is inexorably tied to the right, and yet their only response to this claim is to accuse liberals of fascism. It's like a cartoon. On PragerU. Which is being used in American schools.

Fascism is ultra-nationalism based around racial and ethnic supremacy, period. It is exclusively right-wing and anything but leftist or liberal. Leftists can certainly be authoritarian, despotic, tyrannical, etc. and these are the descriptive terms people are actually looking for when they rail against "left-wing fascists" because there's no such thing. It's preposterous.

Fascism is ultra-nationalism based around racial and ethnic supremacy, period. It is exclusively right-wing and anything but leftist or liberal. Leftists can certainly be authoritarian, despotic, tyrannical, etc. and these are the descriptive terms people are actually looking for when they rail against "left-wing fascists" because there's no such thing. It's preposterous.

I think a lot of people think fascist and authoritarian are synonyms.

My compaint isn't about one movie. Derp.

No this movie will probably flop. That's not the point. It's why this kind of racist dialogue is applauded by the mainstream. Why is it deemed acceptable?

So black people can't make fun of white people and society? I think there is some merit to the sub plot too, just look at how uncomfortable it made you. You had to rush to Sherdog for support.

Back