The Bard from the Witcher

TheAlliance

Seeker of War
@Green
Reaction score
I miss the dharn show. Season 2 was just epic.

I casually listen to the bard’s songs: burn Witcher burn, and drop a coin to your Witcher…

There are remixes to it.

Decent show. Overall, I like it. Not too much to complain about. It would look very different 10 years ago.

Great show. My wife enjoys it too much. I see a white wig in my future.

Vaskia (sp?) Is great.

Have you played the Witcher 3? Dardillion in that is a great character too.

The bard is the worst part of the show. Fucking hate that guy. Die.

The show is only good when Geralt is on screen. Everything else, especially regarding the mages' petty bickering and the elves' irrelevant drama, is boring as all fuck.

Also, couldn't care less for this particular iteration of Yen. Bad casting, too much screentime etc.

Great show. My wife enjoys it too much. I see a white wig in my future.

Vaskia (sp?) Is great.

Have you played the Witcher 3? Dardillion in that is a great character too.
Jaskier is Dandelion. Just Jaskier is the original name in Polish.

The show is only good when Geralt is on screen. Everything else, especially regarding the mages' petty bickering and the elves' irrelevant drama, is boring as all fuck.

Also, couldn't care less for this particular iteration of Yen. Bad casting, too much screentime etc.
Well the Mages bickering is a pretty big deal that comes to a front very soon. It gets awesome ones that explodes which should be next season.

First episode was great. Second episode is a confusing mess so far.

Should I continue?

I know he gets a lot of hate but I really don't mind jaskier

he can sing and hes funny, don't really understand why people don't like him

I thought season 2 was pretty bad. The episode where yennefer wears that off shoulder little number was ok.

I went in knowing nothing about it. I loved Season 1. Season 2 could have been 3 episodes long. It was like the opposite of GOT's final 2 seasons.

Season 2 had shittier writing. The scenery was nice though kudos to the person that chose the filming locations.

I know he gets a lot of hate but I really don't mind jaskier

he can sing and hes funny, don't really understand why people don't like him
I agree very charming.

First episode was great. Second episode is a confusing mess so far.

Should I continue?
That whole boarman saga had shit to do with the season I don't even know why they made those episodes

They should have had less elves and more of the dwarves they kicked ass and took names. Elves are a bunch of jerks.

Back