The Bat Cave

This workout is a personal milestone: it's exactly one year to the day since I underwent major surgery to remove cancer. I wasn't able to train at all for nine months. So I cherish being able to move even baby weights like these. :cool:

This workout is a personal milestone: it's exactly one year to the day since I underwent major surgery to remove cancer. I wasn't able to train at all for nine months. So I cherish being able to move even baby weights like these. :cool:
The dedication you have had trying to recover from such a thing is inspirationable and I Shure hope you recover and that hard work gives you a long healthy life brother

How's the bicep? I'm rehabbing from Bicep Tendonitis myself right now.
Brought it here to keep up with your rehab status as well. You still able to knock these Ring Rows and Swiss Press isn't aggravating it? Not many realized how much the bicep kicked in during bench also, holding the weight when pushing back up.

Brought it here to keep up with your rehab status as well. You still able to knock these Ring Rows and Swiss Press isn't aggravating it? Not many realized how much the bicep kicked in during bench also, holding the weight when pushing back up.

I've found I can Bench with a neutral grip without any real discomfort. Ring Rows hurt a bit yesterday, so I may replace them with Dumbbell Rows.

I've found I can Bench with a neutral grip without any real discomfort. Ring Rows hurt a bit yesterday, so I may replace them with Dumbbell Rows.
The pronation was a major detail. Palm down wasn't terrible but the more the hand turned up, the pain came with the bicep peaking. I'm sure you've tried every grip combination.

The pronation was a major detail. Palm down wasn't terrible but the more the hand turned up, the pain came with the bicep peaking. I'm sure you've tried every grip combination.

Exactly the same with me. Hand position was/is everything. Hence me using neutral grip exercises as much as possible. Even though it means reducing the weight I can lift.

Day 43/Week 15(Deload|

Trap Bar Deadlifts:

3 X 3 X 75kg

One-Arm Pulldowns:

4 X 7 X 30kg

Rope Pushdowns:

4 X 5 X 25kg

Trap Bar Rows:

4 X 5 X 45kg

Hex Press:

5 X 7 X 16kg

Last edited: