The Big Four

Which band is best

• Total voters
Damn @22k he goes in on his whole family on Liar lol...it's like a metal diss track I love it!

I always skipped the SFSGSW B-side, but have been listening to it lately. Wow, the whole album is legitimately underrated and underappreciated. It doesn't have the polish of PS or RIP but it does have the rage and sophistication of KIMB, and humor that's missing elsewhere. Who knew Dave could rap like that?

Hook In Mouth is one of the most headbangingest songs ever.

I always skipped the SFSGSW B-side, but have been listening to it lately. Wow, the whole album is legitimately underrated and underappreciated. It doesn't have the polish of PS or RIP but it does have the rage and sophistication of KIMB, and humor that's missing elsewhere. Who knew Dave could rap like that?

Hook In Mouth is one of the most headbangingest songs ever.

It was actually my first time listening to "Hook in mouth" and "Liar" in this thread....two very good metal songs

I love deep lyrics that don't talk about just random nonsense

Are you not voting out of stubbornness, or are you really just some out of touch old fuck who is scared of rock music?

<{Heymansnicker}>

You have to be old to like any of this shit.

These guys are all grandpas now.

You have to be old to like any of this shit.

These guys are all grandpas now.
Lol dude seriously how old are you? You legit sound like my 68 year old dad.

I listened to "Reign In Blood" and "Hell Awaits" by Slayer the other night at work and had a great time. Most Metallica from the 80's also stood the test of time imo...

I'm legit confused by your comments here, good music is still good music regardless of the band members IRL age. No one is forcing you to see them live either.

<{vega}>

By the way @Rational Poster ...looks like you're getting smoked in that WR election

Can't say I'm surprised

<{outtahere}>

... whoa, forum changed, never posted in here before, HI BAM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back